What's new

Lupe Fiasco deletes derogatory MK tweet after being challenged by SonicFox

Lol such ignorance, people always think 1 mechanic to a game makes it more difficult to play. There are things you have to manage in both. While mk might be easier to pick up and play, it doesn't make it easier to master in any sense, let alone compete and win at. On a much different scale it'd be like saying it's easy to stay alive playing flappy bird for 10 minutes....

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Non related... Lupe called Obama a Terrorist a couple years back. I've been like FUCK Lupe ever since. This here though... lol. This is comical. Like Prime said I felt like that fake hype match was done in bad taste. MK doesn't need that to sell/marker the game.

marietta1200

Best Coast
Non related... Lupe called Obama a Terrorist a couple years back. I've been like FUCK Lupe ever since. This here though... lol. This is comical. Like Prime said I felt like that fake hype match was done in bad taste. MK doesn't need that to sell/marker the game.
Lupe on a quest to destroy his own hometown. Pretty cool, dude.

EDIT: also he raps like he has permanent hiccups.

skater11

The saltiest
Lmao this is pretty funny. If this happens i really hope sonicfox plays to body him free just like KP said. none of the sandbagging shit.

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
First of all thank you Scott for posting this, I followed the entire war in Twitter as it happened. Second thank you sonicfox for keeping it 100% real, a true champ. I lost ALL respect for Daigo when he threw that exhibition.. Yes Lupe deleted the negative tweets about nether realm studios after they tweeted him and possibly DMed him about it. But what's far worse than all of this is the fact that Lupe has now resorted to racism while continually bashing members of the FGC you might can still see it on his Twitter now before he deletes it. I have no respect for the so called rapper after the racist remarks it's ridiculous.

SinkFla

Noob
Wait, what were his racist remarks? As far as the MK bash goes... It was quite innocuous especially coming from Lupe fuckin Fiasco lol. There's a lot of people who tend to think that way which is dumb. Both are complex but in completely different ways and people should chill and embrace the fgc as a whole rather than bashing each other's games. On another note, Lupe Fiasco raps for people who don't like rap! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW, LUPE?!!!

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
Lupe will NEVER accept a challenge from a random FGC top player or any player for that matter because he is not good. He fought Daigo because it was a staged exhibition and that is the only reason. Might as well give those hopes up folks cause he is a fraud gamer and a mediocre rapper

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
Wait, what were his racist remarks? As far as the MK bash goes... It was quite innocuous especially coming from Lupe fuckin Fiasco lol. There's a lot of people who tend to think that way which is dumb. Both are complex but in completely different ways and people should chill and embrace the fgc as a whole rather than bashing each other's games. On another note, Lupe Fiasco raps for people who don't like rap! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW, LUPE?!!!
Search his Twitter right now you will see them unless he already deleted

SinkFla

Noob
BTW, combofiend is still defending the exhibition and saying that none of it was staged lol. Come on man

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Lupe will NEVER accept a challenge from a random FGC top player or any player for that matter because he is not good. He fought Daigo because it was a staged exhibition and that is the only reason. Might as well give those hopes up folks cause he is a fraud gamer and a mediocre rapper
he used to be real dope with the mixtapes and the first 2 joints, im not getting the hype for his latest album tho