What's new

Lupe Fiasco deletes derogatory MK tweet after being challenged by SonicFox

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
That's correct - apparently today Lupe Fiasco, who is allegedly a very well-known artist tweeted some ignorant words in the Twitter universe. The tweet is below as it was captured by @BanTheTesters before it was deleted saying, "Mortal Kombat is for people who can't play Street Fighter.".

Now, just to refresh those who may not be familiar with Lupe's latest accomplishment in the Street Fighter V world. He has recently fought in an exhibition against non-other than Daigo Umehara and won. Many folks speculated before the match that Daigo would win without question... however, the opposite happened. (see the footage here)

Back to the NetherRealm... so the tweets below are from Lupe Fiasco. It didn't take long at all for @SonicFox5000 to see these tweets and reply with a vengeance.

lupedelete.png lupefox.png fox1.png
fox3.png

If you notice, all tweets by Lupe Fiasco regarding his Mortal Kombat ignorance have since been deleted. Apparently, the Fox has him on the run...

Lupe, you gonna be at EVO?

Source: https://twitter.com/sonicfox5000 (I'd put Lupe's twitter too, but he deleted all of the tweets. See here's proof: https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/707277014776958976 )

Attachments

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
fuck id laugh if he somehow won this as well

not that he will, SonicFox ten times the man Daigo will ever be :cool:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I love it.

I thought it was a fucking tasteless as all hell idea for them to set that shtick up with Daigo just for Lupe to put himself over.

That's not to speak ill of the Beast. Business is business and anyone who knows the name Umehara knows he had nothing to lose and everything to gain in such a situation.

If you wanna publicize the FGC, go for it, that's awesome. But you don't follow that up by getting yourself put in the Fox's scope.
If Capcom and NRS are WWE and ECW, then Sonic is New Jack, and New Jack doesn't take shit from anybody. You oughta know better...

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I don't think it's cool to expose him. He probably deleted those after what NRS twitted to him, because he realized his words could have a negative impact for the company, considering how many people follow him.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I don't think it's cool to expose him. He probably deleted those after what NRS twitted to him, because he realized his words could have a negative impact for the company, considering how many people follow him.
like NRS themselves weighed in, or just the NRS community?