What's new

General/Other - Dualist Liu Kang: Dualist General Discussion

Hey guys since the damage buff bug fix, I will now be making a new video showing charge setups and charge combos. I'll also post in the guide. If any of y'all got setups or combos that I don't know of, pm me them so I can put it in the guide to make the guide better

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Hey guys since the damage buff bug fix, I will now be making a new video showing charge setups and charge combos. I'll also post in the guide. If any of y'all got setups or combos that I don't know of, pm me them so I can put it in the guide to make the guide better
Does damage buff go away when armor is used? I don't know if I ever tasted it before.

OK, so I can't upload the video. YouTube says the video format is not supported. But it's the same format as my other videos. Then my video editor (ArcSoft media). Says "Cant connect to internet). So as of now I can't upload it
#Technology Problems

jordan ewell

BlakBoywonder
Ok guys just hear me out... What if ,,, we could do low soul orb(BF3) from a safe distance. Then run up and establish pressure with F2,1,3 cancelled into orb stop(FDB1) and be plus frames to continue pressure. That would be sweet lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok guys just hear me out... What if ,,, we could do low soul orb(BF3) from a safe distance. Then run up and establish pressure with F2,1,3 cancelled into orb stop(FDB1) and be plus frames to continue pressure. That would be sweet lol
Yes it would be but you can't cancel strings into orb stop.

Also a short cut for orb stop is just db1 in case you didn't know.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
@FOREVER EL1TE , you've been doing some testing with the damage buff right? Quick question... does it go away on hit or block? Also, does it go away when you ex an orb?

jordan ewell

BlakBoywonder
Yes it would be but you can't cancel strings into orb stop.

Also a short cut for orb stop is just db1 in case you didn't know.
Yea I know you can't cancel anything into orb stop. I was meaning that it would be awesome if they would allow us to do that. Like maybe in a new patch or something. And I didn't know about the orb stop short cut, I play with easy inputs off. Does it still work with easy inputs off?