What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang Dragon's Fire & Flame Fist General Discussion

Tweedy

Noob
I'm not saying anything about your play. You are probably good but you were wrong and now you won't admit it. Whatever...idc honestly.

I thought you would own it graciously since you admitted it on stream.

I'm happy to play though. I expect to lose and I don't really like MKX (I prefer mk9 and Inj) but I don't know what RHS means. Don't blow me up for that.
Did you watch the stream? I did nothing but hold the blow up.

I come on TYM and see someone who is probably not even good say "you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about".

Lol, because 16 games when the players didn't have the match fully developed, defines a match. Based on your logic I know i'm already wasting my time, but i'd gladly stomp you out.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Did you watch the stream? I did nothing but hold the blow up.

I come on TYM and see someone who is probably not even good say "you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about".

Lol, because 16 games when the players didn't have the match fully developed, defines a match. Based on your logic I know i'm already wasting my time, but i'd gladly stomp you out.
Wait wait wait...

I simply called your bluff when you posted "8-2 or 9-1 mu" and now I'm the bad guy for saying I told you so?

Tweedy

Noob
Wait wait wait...

I simply called your bluff when you posted "8-2 or 9-1 mu" and now I'm the bad guy for saying I told you so?
You're the bad guy for rubbing it in when.

A: I clarified before the matches were even scheduled, that I overreacted and that it's 7-3 or 6-4.

B: I held the blow up on stream. Not because the match is proven to be 5-5, but because I said something would happen and it didn't.

C: A match in a fighting game is not defined by 16 matches where two players don't know the match fully.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You're the bad guy for rubbing it in when.

A: I clarified before the matches were even scheduled, that I overreacted and that it's 7-3 or 6-4.

B: I held the blow up on stream. Not because the match is proven to be 5-5, but because I said something would happen and it didn't.

C: A match in a fighting game is not defined by 16 matches where two players don't know the match fully.
I can agree with that

Tweedy

Noob
Btw. I don't claim to be good. I play sometimes but I don't really like the game. You wanting to stomp me out is humerous big talk. Would I lose? Probably. However I do study the game and I'm not a dumbass and can lab match ups.
This is a video game.

There's no reason to not have a backbone. If you want to claim that someone doesn't know "what the fuck they're talking about", take that malicious talk, and back it up.

If you know that you'd probably lose, then what's the point of rubbing it in?

I form my own opinions and i'm vocal. Tonight a sample, just a sample, suggested that i'm wrong about this specific situation. That doesn't mean that TYM randies know what they're talking about and I don't. It's not like we're playing a real life sport and i'm just a great athlete, so you can't showcase your great knowledge with success. If i'm a moron that doesn't know the game, play me and show me.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This is a video game.

There's no reason to not have a backbone. If you want to claim that someone doesn't know "what the fuck they're talking about", take that malicious talk, and back it up.

If you know that you'd probably lose, then what's the point of rubbing it in?

I form my own opinions and i'm vocal. Tonight a sample, just a sample, suggested that i'm wrong about this specific situation. That doesn't mean that TYM randies know what they're talking about and I don't. It's not like we're playing a real life sport and i'm just a great athlete, so you can't showcase your great knowledge with success. If i'm a moron that doesn't know the game, play me and show me.
Ok let's play.

Tweedy

Noob
I was wrong about Ejara winning, not about the MU. The MU could still be bad and imo is. 16 matches doesn't prove me to be incorrect.

And only randies don't have MKX on ps4 at this point. Drop all the past game accolades that you want, that seems to be popular around here.

When I got my ps4 I gave my xbox one to my nephew. He's asleep and I don't feel like moving it to my room rn.

Tbh if you were worth the time you'd probably have a ps4 for the game, but I suppose i'll try to set something up on the next RHS or figure something out.

I'll have your head soon enough.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I was wrong about Ejara winning, not about the MU. The MU could still be bad and imo is. 16 matches doesn't prove me to be incorrect.

And only randies don't have MKX on ps4 at this point. Drop all the past game accolades that you want, that seems to be popular around here.

When I got my ps4 I gave my xbox one to my nephew. He's asleep and I don't feel like moving it to my room rn.

Tbh if you were worth the time you'd probably have a ps4 for the game, but I suppose i'll try to set something up on the next RHS or figure something out.

I'll have your head soon enough.
Lolol. Ok dude. So sorry alien might have a 5-5 And you were wrong about a mu.

If you were worth anything you would not have to play alien to win.

Tweedy

Noob
Lolol. Ok dude. So sorry alien might have a 5-5 And you were wrong about a mu.

If you were worth anything you would not have to play alien to win.
If you had the only console that people play this game on, i'd body you with Kotal.

But regardless, that's some beta bitch talk. TYM randy confirmed.

Tweedy

Noob
I don't know the next time i'll be on xbox lol.

You're already making Alien excuses and saying that you don't like MKX, before we play. You're a joke and probably aren't worth me setting up the xbox. What serious player only has MKX on xbox at this point? lol

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
alright, turn your psn notifications on then xD. also what changed your mind about the alien and ff mu to being 5-5 now?
Just the way i saw dab and murk/ejara play. All 3 of them werent punishing things that should be punished, but dab was really controlling the space, also once they did wp he challenged them every time if they didnt have a bar or just used one. There were a few moments where the lius would zone well, but it just took one b3 or jump in 2 and he got his pressure and 50 50s started. I see it as a 5 5 at best and 6 4 aliens favor at worst.

Just seemed like once u know ff and that u can poke out of most things without meter, alien controlled most of the match. Just my opinion

Tweedy

Noob
You're not regulating anything.

A lot of people told me that Alien wins because "lol Alien bro", and Liu still could win. If anything i'm regulating you because you think that 16 games, with two players who don't know the match fully, decides the definite match up number.

Get a backbone. Anyone can say anything they want. No one who is serious about the game just plays on xbox, or just plays on PC, anymore. Maybe one day i'll hook it up and play you, but until then, you're not worth my time. Maybe i'll send Basher over to mop you up again.

When you beef with someone that one of your training partners steamrolled. lol

Keep hiding.

AGRxShiroKuma

The White Bear
I don't know the next time i'll be on xbox lol.

You're already making Alien excuses and saying that you don't like MKX, before we play. You're a joke and probably aren't worth me setting up the xbox. What serious player only has MKX on xbox at this point? lol
Me :/ but Im working on getting it for ps4 lol.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I only use chrome :( but there are months that I've been talking about FF's hitbox issues on his fireballs and it still did not get fixed, I already made a video about those issues and send to Paulo on twitter but he haven't said nothing :mad:

But it will depend on the life lead.

Yeah, but you can react to the air skull and against the regular skull you can use EX flying kick.

Yeah, on the paper it looks good, but in a real match it's not that good to stop Flame Fist :p

Look: 2:50:00
youtube.com/watch?v=UIjOi00AI6o

:D
I don't think this matchup isnt actually that bad for Summoner, definitely no worse than a 6-4 in both FF and DF.

Versus FF Quan has IANJP to deal with most or the WP shenanigans along with just jumping out. And while on paper Kang trades well with Quan from fullscreen, rune knocks down whereas fireball does not, which allows Quan to get his momentum going which is where he really shines. He can read any normal flying kick with normal skull or by releasing bat and can read the ExFlyingKick by throwing out a skull and a bat really fast to break the armor and send Liu back to full screen. One plus to choosing FF though is Quan can't break ExWp with F21, so his corner set play isn't quite as strong.

I feel DF potentially does better vs Summoner due to his crazy pressure. When he touches Quan he can just loop him until he finally makes a very unfavorable read and escapes. Lius B1 beats D3 after MbFlyingKick, making Quan have to use D1 or IANJP, both of which are actually punishable by Liu's B1. And while his zoning isn't as good as FF, noone is going to be able to outzone Summoner anyway, he's the best zoner in the game free, so I feel this point doesn't even matter.

The neutral though I feel plays out similarly either way. Quan dominates fullscreen (more so vs DF than FF but then he's still at adv), his zoning is just too good. In the midrange I feel it's pretty even as both characters have pretty poor mid-range games anyway, whereas anywhere closer than that Liu is in control. His buttons are just much better than Quan's which makes it hard for Quan to get any momentum bar committing to a backdash to create some space.