What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

Not sure if many Australians visit this site but:

MK II Machine (Appeared to be in good condition, didn't play it)

173 Hindley St. Adelaide SA 5000 - Enigma Bar

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thanks for coming over MK3fan ;)

I told you people here would appreciate it more here:D

You really should post a thread in the Myths/Fanlore subforum about your You-Tube vids, like the one over at TRMK.org

ZAQ

Noob
Boolegs :))) or not, they are still beautiful.
What else do you got in there? I saw a vid with a KI2 cab as well.

Also, instead of having all of those separate cabs, did you ever think about just making one huge one?

You should make some huge 4p cab for fighters with MK/KI art on it. That would be sexier than socks on a rooster.

Good fuckin work though, they look like a machine made them.

*EDIT: Looks like some of those cabinets aren't mame cabinets. But they are restored. (at least the MK1 cab)

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Boolegs :))) or not, they are still beautiful.
What else do you got in there? I saw a vid with a KI2 cab as well.

Also, instead of having all of those separate cabs, did you ever think about just making one huge one?

You should make some huge 4p cab for fighters with MK/KI art on it. That would be sexier than socks on a rooster.

Good fuckin work though, they look like a machine made them.

*EDIT: Looks like some of those cabinets aren't mame cabinets. But they are restored. (at least the MK1 cab)
The only cab that is Mame is the MK3. MK1, MK2, and MK4 are all dedicated cabs that I restored. It's just been a dream of mine since I was 13 in 1992 when MK1 came out, to have all the Mortal Kombat machines. Now I do and they aren't going anywhere.

MaDWaK

Noob
Theres a UMK3 machine in pauls video arcade in Racine, WI ( south of Milwaukee and north of chicago) I might make an offer though since everybody there is too busy playing Tekken 6.

Theres a UMK3 machine in pauls video arcade in Racine, WI ( south of Milwaukee and north of chicago) I might make an offer though since everybody there is too busy playing Tekken 6.
Yeah, I play on that one every now and then when I'm working down there, which isn't too often anymore.

There's also an MK3 machine in Oshkosh, WI at The Cavern on the UWO campus, an MK3 machine at a Kwik Trip/Hearty Platter truck stop in La Crosse, WI, and a UMK3 machine at this dive laundry/liquor store in Madison. I don't think it's very safe to play there, though, so I wouldn't recommend it.

iammud

Noob
found an mk2 cabinet in Oldschool Skate Compound. It's a 6 button street fighter layout, generic cab. If any of you were at the st pete beach auction this is that mk2 cabinet that sold at that... monitor is crispy.

OSC
841 N. COMBEE ROAD
LAKELAND Florida 33801

As well another one to edit on the list is the Big Top Flea Market mk2 cab. This thing got pushed around that place alot and sometimes was hard to find but last time I was there almost all the game cabs were gone only thing left were skill games. mk2 wasn't in the last place I found it which was right by the middle concession stand near the atm machine. :(

There is an umk3 and a mk1 machine in Pennsauken, New Jersey. I found these machines at the dentist during one of my regular checkup. I don't know the exact address, but I'll be on the lookout during my next checkup.

Theres actually a couple of Machines here in L.A. There's one on the Huntington Park strip. (A old arcade basement) and one across the street from LATTC (LA Trade Tech). Its cool because the machines actually have regulars who play a lot.