What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

We just got an MKII Rev3.1 machine at Home Run Pizza in White Rock/Los Alamos, NM! It's like a 3 minute drive from my house! I know I have the mame cab in my garage but there's something to be said for playing on the dedicated cab!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
No longer any MK machines in Tooele...Buddy's Bowling was bought out a few years ago and they don't have arcade machines anymore. I heard there is an MKII and UMK3 cab at Nickelcade in Ogden, Utah though.

You can put me on the list with my dedicated MKII cab here in Denver, CO.

That's too bad about the MKII MAME cab Mike, you're the inspiration for me converting mine to look like that machine now :) Just makes more sense instead of all the extra wiring and switching.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
xDisciplex said:
You can put me on the list with my dedicated MKII cab here in Denver, CO.

That's too bad about the MKII MAME cab Mike, you're the inspiration for me converting mine to look like that machine now :) Just makes more sense instead of all the extra wiring and switching.
Thanks, and yes.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter

This is the control panel from the machine at Summoning's house. This was during the reconstruction and rewiring tonight. Gotta love the extra wide gap. This will soon be an "All MK" cab.

YourMKArcadeSource

Shock said:

This is the control panel from the machine at Summoning's house. This was during the reconstruction and rewiring tonight. Gotta love the extra wide gap. This will soon be an "All MK" cab.
Cool. If you need any help, wiring wise or technically, let me know! Any more pics?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
MK3fan said:
Cool. If you need any help, wiring wise or technically, let me know! Any more pics?
We have a technical master rewiring everything and we got a 6 in 1 changer. We had considered contacting you before we were sure he was going to get involved and even during, but he figured out everything through trial and error over the course of one night, and in another day he had it all rewired, even down to the speaker, buttons and sticks replaced and working, and he rebuilt the power supply. The next thing we'll probably replace is the monitor. It's faded and damp looking. The only thing we need now are some Jamma extenders because we don't be able to fit all 6 games in due to the positioning of the heat sinks. By all 6 I mean, MK, MKII, MK3, UMK3, UMKZeus and MK4. MK1 and MK4 are on the way now so we'll have all the boards shortly. If we need anything else or get stumped, we'll let you know.

I have pics of bits and pieces of other stuff but nothing uploaded yet.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hey Mike, that multi MK cab you just had on eBay, you should turn that into the TRUE MULTI MK Cab. MK2 on one side, MK3 on the other, MK1 marquee and MK4 control panel. And how much would you sell just that actual cab for? (as in just the cab)

YourMKArcadeSource

Tim Static said:
Hey Mike, that multi MK cab you just had on eBay, you should turn that into the TRUE MULTI MK Cab. MK2 on one side, MK3 on the other, MK1 marquee and MK4 control panel. And how much would you sell just that actual cab for? (as in just the cab)
Monitor, or no monitor?

YourMKArcadeSource

Tim Static said:
was it a new monitor? i cant remember...

but tell me both....
Well, the monitor is a perfectly working Hantrex/Polo. I'd have to say $650 empty, $750 with monitor. It may seem kinda high, but it's the best looking cabinet I have ever seen.

Tim Static

Adminerator
MK3fan said:
Well, the monitor is a perfectly working Hantrex/Polo. I'd have to say $650 empty, $750 with monitor. It may seem kinda high, but it's the best looking cabinet I have ever seen.
I totally agree. Hmmm....i'll get back to you ASAP. need that tax refund. :)

YourMKArcadeSource

Tim Static said:
I totally agree. Hmmm....i'll get back to you ASAP. need that tax refund. :)
Btw, I just got a 3.1 MK2 PCB fully working yesterday. If you want, I can install it and you can get a fully working machine for the $750. Up to you. That's the bottom amount I was going to put on the new Ebay auction I was going to post, but you can have first dibs. Keep in mind that shipping with be $300-$350.

i know this is UMK3 section, but Power Play in Florence, Alabama has MK4 and they are trying to sell it for $450. Is that a good deal? It looked in good condition.

I had to take some pants back and walked past the arcade and saw Quan Chi looking at me through the window lol. I was like wtf? We havent had any MK arcades in the mall in a long time. I would have played it but I only had plastic money on me at the time.

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Florence-AL/Power-Play-Florence-L0112548358.htm