What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

worcel

Noob
i have a umk3 machine at my house in st louis, all the buttons work and all, wouldnt mind some competition in the area(im not all that great but i havent met anyone that can hang)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
yesterday for the fun of it, i went to my old home town which isnt too far away to check out a past location i knew of. a gas station/truck stop used to have an mk3 machine that i always wished i tried out, but it was the time umk3 hit big in the town's arcade so i had no reason to. the last time i saw it was YEARS ago, but i still had hope. sadly, its gone. they sold it to make more seating room...how gay is that? how much room does a cabinet take up? one table?

Kaiba

Noob
I found one at a school that I'm considering going to for my masters degree. It MK4 rev 2 or 1. Joysticks are complete crap. P1 can't jump diagnolly and P2 can't move at all.

ZAQ

Noob
Buy it for dirt and fix it for cheap

Does anyone know if a cabinet with a rolled screen can be fixed?
As is the bottom or top of the screen curling and overlapping itself.

Does anyone know if a cabinet with a rolled screen can be fixed?
As is the bottom or top of the screen curling and overlapping itself.
It could be as easy as just adjusting the setting on the monitor. If the original game is not in the cabinet the video output could be wrong for the cabinet. Or it may need to be recapped, meaning replace all the capacitors on the monitor PCB. Which involves discharging the tube so you dont shocked.

Sazabi

Noob
to anyone from the cleveland, OH area.. theres an UMK3 machine at greatnorthern mall in north olmstead.. the mall is right off 480w.. the cabinet is in pretty good condition

oBryant

Noob
Central Florida, Titusville, 32796

The "Laundromat" (yes thats the name) on N. Singleton

Dang dude thats like on the other side of florida from me.. how long from tampa do you think that is?.. and also do you know of anywhere closer to tampa?

gah none in indiana :( ive been lookin around for one in every arcade ive been to but no dice so far.
I live in indiana, and I was at a pizza place, in New Albany Indiana, Called sports time, and it was turned off, but in their arcade room is a umk3... I dont think it works... but im going to talk to them tomorrow... maybe see if i can get it off of em....

There's an Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 machine at the Taylortown flea market in Taylor, MI. There was also an MK1, but it wasn't on last time I went.

The controls are a little iffy, though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I will talk to Dreemer about seeing if there's any way we can get this up as a feature on the site. We wanted it a long time and it started but it fell to the wayside as other stuff came up. If so, I'll go through the whole thread and get a listing and we can get something going. There's gotta be around 30 locations for various MK games listed here.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I will talk to Dreemer about seeing if there's any way we can get this up as a feature on the site. We wanted it a long time and it started but it fell to the wayside as other stuff came up. If so, I'll go through the whole thread and get a listing and we can get something going. There's gotta be around 30 locations for various MK games listed here.

With some help,*cough* this is something I'd like to help out with.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I comprised a list of approximately 60 locations from the 23 pages in this thread. Not bad at all. Of course many of them need reverification. I sent the list to Dreemer tonight so hopefully we'll have something going. I tried to include machine info as well in the posts that provided it, like condition of buttons, monitor, if it's in a real cab for the game, etc.

Tim, what were you thinking about doing?