What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

iammud

Noob
These should be removed.

841 N. Combee Road - Lakeland, Fl - MKII
Mini-Circus Flea Market - Auburnadale, FL - MK3
Flea Market - Wesley Chapel,Fl - MKII

This thread is kinda pointless too. From my experience, MK cabinets don't stick around very long in one location.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Rain.Dog505 said:
Putt Putt in Lubbock Texas has a MK4 cabinet. Pretty decent shape...though it's censored. :(
What, like the fatalities and blood are turned off in the dipswitch settings? Wtf?

Eternal

Noob
I used to live in Redding CA 10 years ago and at the time ther was a umk3 cab at a movie theater called

Cinemark Redding 14 and XD
980 Old Alturas Road
Redding, CA 96003
I dont know if its still there tho

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
MK1,MKII,UMK3 at Game Galaxy Arcade in Nashville,TN. We also have KI,KI2,SSF2T,SFIII3rd Strike,SSFIVAE linked cabs,MvC,MvC2,MSH,Xmen vs SF,MSHvSF,Vampire Savior and a bunch of classics n pinballs. come here and play me in some games people, everything is on free play, pay a simple fee and ur good to go

MK1,MKII,UMK3 at Game Galaxy Arcade in Nashville,TN. We also have KI,KI2,SSF2T,SFIII3rd Strike,SSFIVAE linked cabs,MvC,MvC2,MSH,Xmen vs SF,MSHvSF,Vampire Savior and a bunch of classics n pinballs. come here and play me in some games people, everything is on free play, pay a simple fee and ur good to go
If I'm able to play UMK3 and MK2 on pad I may join you one day. I'll even play MvC2 so I can get my Tornado Claw on with Bone Wolverine!