What's new

Lex Luthor Gameplay in New Cinematic Injustice: GAU Trailer

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I really, really do not understand the marketing strategy for this game. Barely anything is trickling out, and we know just as much about the game as we did a few months ago. What is going on? Are they trying to kill the hype for this game?

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I thought Wonder Woman's face looked fine. It's Luthor who straight-up looks like he's taking a shit. And struggling.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Underwhelmed but will remain positive. It's been a long time since a gameplay reveal and am looking forward to seeing what they've done.

We could always bribe 16bit for info. ;)

axeman87

Noob
I was hoping for some gameplay footage or more character reveals.

The game is being released in just 12 weeks! I was expecting something more than a very brief and rather ordinary trailer.

12 weeks from release a demo wouldn't go a miss either to keep the hype going. Let the fans have a crack at just 2 or 4 characters.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I was hoping for some gameplay footage or more character reveals.

The game is being released in just 12 weeks! I was expecting something more than a very brief and rather ordinary trailer.

12 weeks from release a demo wouldn't go a miss either to keep the hype going. Let the fans have a crack at just 2 or 4 characters.
The mk9 demo was about a month before release so wouldn't expect a demo of injustice until mid march.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
hah oh yea... She does look a little more manly than i roll with .. And her titties dont jiggle enough like Sindel's ... Sindel got them milk makers
Yes but no lawl the commentary. "Flash looks concerned". Someone give me my time back Kappa

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I dont know man, I respect dude.. Hes a TYM member and he's super dedicated to Injustice. I'm cool with the commentary its all good.
I'm bitter and biased, and I don't like being used to get views from a guy who doesn't even play MK in an MK site wat wat. You enjoy the commentary? Fine, I think it was worthless. Potato patata sarah palin.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
All they need to do is an in depth tutorial (actually doesn't have to be "in depth") about the gameplay and the mechanics. I know they did a pseudo tutorial at EVO last year but all that was really doing was showing off the gimmicks.

It's not just competitive gamers that want to see the gameplay. People aren't going to buy this game just for the cinematics, we want some gameplay! PREFERABLY MARTIAN MANHUNTER GAMEPLAY!!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
hah oh yea... She does look a little more manly than i roll with .. And her titties dont jiggle enough like Sindel's ... Sindel got them milk makers
I don't think this game has boob physics, and if it does, there very subtle.
It being a teen game probably has something to do with it, or just wanting to be more classy since this is not there own IP.