What's new

Lex Luthor Gameplay in New Cinematic Injustice: GAU Trailer

To be fair, we only heard like 2 sentences from him and a cheap laugh ...
I'm pretty sure he will have more screentime, so who knows, maybe he will up his game.

But Superman seems to have the same actor from the animated show :confused:
Really? Maybe it was just a bad line but the delivery seemed a little off, and his voice personally seemed a little weak for superman, not powerful and didn't seem to fit what he looks like. Like i say maybe these are poor representations of what we will get as Lex, batman and Flash sounded great and Wonderwoman was good. Maybe Joker and Superman sounds off in these little clips but in the full game they will be mostly on the ball.
I just want to hear how Bane sounds, i'm still wondering if he will be a brute muscular goon who just shouts Bane! etc... or more like he is in the comics, more an intelligent strategist.

Really? Maybe it was just a bad line but the delivery seemed a little off, and his voice personally seemed a little weak for superman, not powerful and didn't seem to fit what he looks like. Like i say maybe these are poor representations of what we will get as Lex, batman and Flash sounded great and Wonderwoman was good. Maybe Joker and Superman sounds off in these little clips but in the full game they will be mostly on the ball.
If you read the first two comics, you will know why he sounds weak :-| He probably went through even more by the start of the game.
I'm sure they will do a good job on the voice acting. I didn't have any problems with the MK9 voice actors and I don't know why it should be any different in Injustice. I guess they have even more money for that game because of WB and DC.

The first good thing was getting old voice actors back. That's obviously a plus, but at the same time you have to realize that these voice actors are not getting younger. Our voices change throughout the years and also a lot in the old age.
The Superman actor isn't a man in his mid 20ties, 30ties which he was when he voiced Superman in the show, but now he is a lot older and his voice obviously started changing.

I just want to hear how Bane sounds, i'm still wondering if he will be a brute muscular goon who just shouts Bane! etc... or more like he is in the comics, more an intelligent strategist.
DC Universe Online Bane, pls!

"I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE AN ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!"

Should be a hispanic brute, imo.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
If Bane is ANYTHING like his Arkham counterpart I will kill something.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
A little, but not as much, judging from the leaked pic Bane doesn't have a DKR mask, he has his standard Luchadore-esque mask.

His voice shouldn't be as clear as day though obviously.

HonkyKong

What's up with Killer Instinct?
It looks like they turned Lex Luthor into Seth from Street Fighter. Anyone else notice that?

It looks like they turned Lex Luthor into Seth from Street Fighter. Anyone else notice that?
No. I dont think Lex is going to be a glass cannon. He seems like he'd be alot more careful in his style of play. The only similarity i see is the tandem engine. Regardless, cant wait to give him a go.

Nah man rewatch that fkn battle against the joker, he wasnt even being played at half his capacity, lex is gonna be a fking problem, top tier im calling it now, he is gonna have some dirty shit at his disposal to keep the upper hand.