What's new

Lex Luthor Gameplay in New Cinematic Injustice: GAU Trailer

Reedoms

Noob
I'm happy with this Joker voice though, pretty sure it's the same guy from MKvsDC and he's actually made the effort to change it up a bit, I think it sounds a hell of a lot better.
Are we listening to the same clip? He sounds like he isn't even trying to sounds like Joker. He just went with Average Deep Voice #5234

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Are we listening to the same clip? He sounds like he isn't even trying to sounds like Joker. He just went with Average Deep Voice #5234
Its the dude who does Batou from GiTS, he also did Raiden, and Joker in MKvsDC.

He sounded better in MKvsDC, in this he sounds like a weird mix between his Joker voice, and his Batou voice.

Would have liked to see some Raven or Sinestro/Atrocitus gameplay.

I really wish we could get some gameplay demonstrations by the testers. They could simply use the already-announced characters at a stage that's already been shown. I'd like to see some combos and observe the pace of a match or two. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a little action in between big reveals.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I actually like the Joker's voice in this, especially that snicker at the end.

Mark Hamill is the best Joker, we all know this, but I swear every time someone else voices the Joker in something people say nothing but "this Joker voice is shitty, its the worst" every time.

You guys have been fed platinum grade voice work so long you cant deal with anything less without calling it shit.

The Joker's voice in this is alright from what I hear, not amazing or phenomenal but its alright, a lot better than it could have ended up.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Its the dude who does Batou from GiTS, he also did Raiden, and Joker in MKvsDC.

He sounded better in MKvsDC, in this he sounds like a weird mix between his Joker voice, and his Batou voice.
In MKvsDC we got a bad Mark Hamill impression who sounded like he was constantly gurgling water, I much prefer this one to be honest.

Reedoms

Noob
No, he just doesn't sound like Mark Hamill. It's a different interpretation.
I'm all for different sounding Joker's, I enjoy the one from Brave and the Bold the most, but shit, he isn't even trying in this. It's like he came to work late and threw this together at the last second.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm all for different sounding Joker's, I enjoy the one from Brave and the Bold the most, but shit, he isn't even trying in this. It's like he came to work late and threw this together at the last second.
I too have many voices that I have enjoyed for Joker over the years, but I agree that this just doesn't sound very good. He had no enthusiasm at all lol.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
lol,fucking lex looks as shit as he did in mk vs dc.
Lolwut, he looks badass now. Mech suit is better and he's got a Spirit Bomb and a bigass Kryptonite axe thingy. In MKvsDC his moveset was terribad and he looked like an action figure, especially with the "L" on his chest.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Ugh you are an idiot JaeRoar. Thats not cyborg, thats Lex. the trailer is called "versus" and the image is clearly Lex and Wayne VS Superman, WW, and flash.

What it sounds like is at some point a humans vs heroes things started, Flash is no longer cool with it, Wonder Woman seems all for it, And superman either is questioning how he used to do things and is now being a hardass, or since doing this humans vs heroes thing he complaning that he has been "holding back" during it and hes done now.

"Flash looks concerened" real in depth.

Jokers sounds ok, not good but passable. It's a little too deep and slow for me, the laugh sounds half-assed and with no enthusiasm but it's only one short clip he might sound fine in the game. Superman on the other hand...terrible.

To be fair, we only heard like 2 sentences from him and a cheap laugh ...
I'm pretty sure he will have more screentime, so who knows, maybe he will up his game.

Jokers sounds ok, not good but passable. It's a little too deep and slow for me, the laugh sounds half-assed and with no enthusiasm but it's only one short clip he might sound fine in the game. Superman on the other hand...terrible.
But Superman seems to have the same actor from the animated show :confused: