What's new

Lex Luthor Gameplay in New Cinematic Injustice: GAU Trailer

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Today is the day... as Boon hinted at something "HUGE" coming either Wednesday or Thursday. That something huge is a new cinematic trailer much like the very first trailer released for the game. It shows revealed characters in new stances along with dialogue to make it all more... epic. But that's not all... wanna see Lex Luthor in gameplay? In this video see the size of Lex in gameplay and a glimpse of some of his moves. All of this and more!

"What say we have one last dance...?"

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
I hope this is not the "Huge" thing Ed was talkin' about..
And Lex has a "get over here" kind of move!

2 things from this trailer.

Number 1 : The way Superman and Wonder Woman were talking just screamed Squadron Supreme to me. It literally sounds like the DC take on that famous Squadron story where they try to better mankind by forcing things.

Number 2 : goddamn does that Bat suit at 55 secs look horrible. Why does the chest emblem stick out like that?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Nice trailer, but I hope this isn't what Boon refers to as "HUGE" lol. I think most of us knew Lex was definitely in. Most know about the bomb etc. etc. Maybe if they release another reveal or two today we can call it big.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
gah this better not be it. And April 19th not the 16th...Could be a US vs UK thing though.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
That's the huge reveal? Meh. I was hoping for at least a video with some gameplay of the other revealed characters, like Bane, Joker and Green Lantern.

insignis

Noob
level of noise of "meh" after that trailer is TOO DAMN HIGH. it is better to be something more or I'll shoot the puppy

btw who is it on 0:52?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't really understand why their making this so secretive. All it is doing is causing us all to be skeptical. Even a minute long game play footage would make the difference at this point.

While the game will sell tons to casual players we are the community that will keep the game going. I bought 4 copies of MK9, show me something dammit! lol.