What's new

Lex Luthor Gameplay in New Cinematic Injustice: GAU Trailer

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Doesn't have anything to do with the topic.
You're the one who brought up the comparison. My point is that when you start playing the comparison game, NRS loses more times than not.

Guess what, it also had new stages! Redesigned ones, but hey ... new stages, oouuuu!
And you're still doing it. I don't get you.

What are we going to change about that? Nothing.
This isn't verifiable either way, but I don't think this is true. It may be the case that DLC characters are yet to be determined and fan feedback may influence NRS's decision, but given that we don't know one fourth of the roster still, it's hard to form rally's behind any fan favorite.

But again, this is about hype. If we let WB know their marketing is boring and uninspiring, I think it's possible they might do something about it.

The marketing of the game won't change your decision to buy the game or not. And if it does, then you're ... you're ... oh man, you're a stupid fuck. A TOOL.
There are more than enough instances, where something gets so overhyped and the marketing is so great and they make you feel like you really, really want it and then when you buy it... you start crying, because it SUCKS!
This is a common talking point (especially when it comes to movies), but I've never believed overhyping genuinely hurts product experience. When people say a game/movie/book got panned because "expectations were too high," nine times out of ten the reality is that the product just sucked.

And yeah, I'm going to buy the game, but even if Injustice is the best game I've ever played in my fucking life, their marketing campaign will be no less a hypless failure. Hype is good in of itself. It is COMPLETELY separate from game quality.

It's not important how they advertise the game as long as it delivers in the end and I'm pretty sure it will.
If you feel that way, that is the way you feel. But in reference to myself (and I believe many others), you are straight up wrong. Hype does matter. It matters a lot. No matter how good or bad the game may be, the build-up towards release is an opportunity for WB to do something awesome.

And they're sucking at it right now.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Trailer was uh.... well, something else.

But uhh... did you see Lex's sweet giant-ass Kryptionite powered war axe at around 50 seconds in? Pretty sweet.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
Chances are high that I'm getting banned now, but I'm still going to do it.

SHUT THE FUCK, YOU STUPID, FUCKING RETARD and that applies for every single other bitching hater in this thread.
te]
I would have changed all of this for a better gameplay, less bugs, random shit, retarded blockstun, better pokes, better anti-airs, anti-cross ups, better wakeup attacks, better zoning, better online modes and less bs chars like Kenshi, Jc, sonnya and kabal....

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
At least this trailer proves that fan feedback matters...they fixed Wonder Woman's face :D
I think it is just in the cinematic (when she is next to the tank) cause if you see the gameplay scenes (when she throw her shield to deathstroke or when she gets hit by Luthor's "Genki Dama") she shows her ugly manly face again :(.

trufenix

bye felicia
I just lost hope for this game, the fact that they r scared of showing gameplay says everything. they r basing this game on story mode for comic geeks so they r spending all this time on story and garbage that we only wanna see once but the actual fight is gonna be horrible.
Are you a troll? Or has no one translated all those reports of how great it plays into your language?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Idk there is still roughly 3months before the game is released that leaves plenty of time for 2-4 more trailers plus some gameplay footage.I just think you guys are taking this the wrong way..This trailer wasnt made for the competitive community clearly it is meant for the nerd/comic fans to draw them in ...Think of it like this most of the nerds/comic fans don't play games that competitive so if they just shot out a bunch of gameplay yeah to us that would be great but they also want to draw ppl in to the story line like i said this just wasn't our trailer I'm sure in the next couple of months we will get what we want.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I just lost hope for this game, the fact that they r scared of showing gameplay says everything. they r basing this game on story mode for comic geeks so they r spending all this time on story and garbage that we only wanna see once but the actual fight is gonna be horrible.

cdjr, detroit, brady, j360, revolver etc etc have all actually played this game already.. A demo version obviously but a good bsaeline on the game and all reviews are positive brah... sorry

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You guys are a bunch of Debbie Downers.

our boy JaeRoar with yet another amazing vid regarding this news... (make sure you subscribe to hjis channel... HIs injustice content is the best. STORMS

If you watched the Lex trailer just now i feel like this vid is a must to understand what some of the potential stages and also potentially a big spoiler (its speculation but it has good potential)

That was really bad though.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I've decided to just listen to Hector. He has said a few times that they would be showing a lot more about the game come early February. Boon is the only one that hyped this up lol.

I don't think Boon was trolling to tell you the truth. I think he really thought this was going to have a bigger impact than it did.
For Casuals it did, Lol, just look at all the people responding to JaeRoar, this trailer was meh.

Also, this is a different trailer, Rigo didn't work on this one, another one coming soon. And VAs to be announced in the future.

babalook

Noob
that was hardly HUGE in any regard, hopefully something else will come out today like a Lex vs trailer like they did with deathstroke.

trufenix

bye felicia
that was hardly HUGE in any regard, hopefully something else will come out today like a Lex vs trailer like they did with deathstroke.
Rigo had nothing to do with it and gave shout outs to "the agency", so its possible NRS had no idea what this was either. Maybe they too were over sold on this trailer.