What's new

Leading the pack- The Nightwolf Mentor Thread

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Sounds great, i'll let you message me as i dont want to feel as if im nagging, execution online is a big problem with me with NW, you seem to have no issue with it. Need to practice more, having said that shit always comes out offline.

Where are you patch!?
No no, nag me all you want. I'd rather you ask me then I ask you, you want the lesson after all no? ;p

CYD

Noob
PSN

I want to get in on this. I am on PSN, and have picked up NW this past weekend.

Thanks!

~CYD

I can help with NW. I'm on PSN. I've played him since release and won a local tournament on Memorial Day weekend. Only $84 bucks but still it paid for the trip. Feel free to add me. SeelTheBoss

I also play scorp, sub, raiden and ermac failry competitively so if you have questions about those matchups hit me for sure.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Gemini Knight hasn't been on due to training to be deployed. So he's out. Working on more mentors later. Welcome to TYM people!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'd definitely like to get in on this. I'm slightly noobish at mk9 but want to improve my skills. Mained Sektor but want to switch to Nightwolf.

XBL tag is TG An Hero.

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
I'm on PSN and would like to be taught some stuff with NightWolf. My PSN is FirmNips. I have been looking at the very useful guide but I haven't been very good at utilizing his mixups :p

Dahulk

Noob
Im on psn and i would like a few lessons. Im decent with nightwolf i got second at a local tourney but i have problems with jump overs and spacing. I could use some help with mixups and traps.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Im on psn and i would like a few lessons. Im decent with nightwolf i got second at a local tourney but i have problems with jump overs and spacing. I could use some help with mixups and traps.
Welcome to TYM! Congrats on 2nd man, you put anyone on blast? :)

Also, I am sorry to everyone who hasn't been taught yet. I'm putting my lessons on a little break as I have to finish up school, and I have a tourney this week. It will resume ASAP!! Me promise. I love you all long time <3

Dahulk

Noob
Welcome to TYM! Congrats on 2nd man, you put anyone on blast? :)

Also, I am sorry to everyone who hasn't been taught yet. I'm putting my lessons on a little break as I have to finish up school, and I have a tourney this week. It will resume ASAP!! Me promise. I love you all long time <3
It was a small tourney maybe 15 ppl but they were all good. Played a guy who had a good scorpion. I was conditioning him to duck shoulders and do lightning but for some reason he read the lightning then he started teleporting. I caught him a few times at the beginning of his teleport which i thought was interesting. I then started dashing in then out baiting his teleport and started uppercutting him. We went back and forth but he came out on top. Need some help with kung lao though. I need to know what to look for and what not to do against him.

REYTHEGREAT

i see this thread has grew with students/mentors. well since some people that use nightwolf are on psn, then add me! i would like to give this rushdown beast a try

REYTHEGREAT

I'll add you today. I don't know anything about nightwolf lol. All I know is that he has all the tools to destroy.

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
Does anyone know when seel is available to teach lessons because the weekends are the best for me since Im still not out of school yet :p

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'll be online tonight for NW matches. I have zero idea how to approach this mirror match. I'm on xbl at 12am central time if anybody is up for playing late

My gamers tag is THA DUDE KNOWS I' M NOT SURE IF THERe are spaces are its all one word my email I CharlieAbstract33@gmail I'm a xbl player I wuld jus like to discuss how to add lightning to more Combos and general.strategy so hit me up

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Scratch what I said earlier, get in your lessons NOW PEOPLE!! LES GOOGOGOOGOGOGOG..and you guys hit me up. >;(