What's new

Leading the pack- The Nightwolf Mentor Thread

I'm definitely interested in picking up Nightwolf as my main character. I'd be willing to learn from the best! I see tournament videos of all the other characters but unfortunately all I can find are combo videos of Nightwolf. I need to learn his fundamentals first before I jump straight into advanced stuff that I won't even be able to execute against half-decent players. =/

XBL Gamertag: Tesla Collision

YES YES YES...i was looking for help...this is great. I see the xbox list is very long...but put me on the list please...hopefully i can be taught. gamertag: EVETSdaMONSTER

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I would love to teach PSN but I don't want to go buy/rent the game nor the kombat pass:(

DaiHuu, my 360 mic came in so I'm good to go now as far as online matches go w/you

This is really awesome of you to teach us the ways of Nightwolf. I would love to join your Nightwolf Academy.

One of the previous posters mentioned your friends list is full. Should I try and add you or should I wait for you?

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
This is really awesome of you to teach us the ways of Nightwolf. I would love to join your Nightwolf Academy.

One of the previous posters mentioned your friends list is full. Should I try and add you or should I wait for you?
Welcome to TYM, go ahead and add me, I just deleted someone for you. :)

Edit:800 views and we have so little people? GTFO LETS GO PEOPLE

Riggs

Noob
Welcome to TYM, go ahead and add me, I just deleted someone for you. :)

Edit:800 views and we have so little people? GTFO LETS GO PEOPLE
I can vouche for his lessons, learnt alot already. Im the Mornflake btw DaiHuu, been getting quite a few compliments on my NW just after 1 lesson, when you thinking of getting the next one in? Im England so im on most evenings which i guess is about 9ish in the evening. Anyway hit me up when you want to go some more, really looking foward to learning! :D

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I can vouche for his lessons, learnt alot already. Im the Mornflake btw DaiHuu, been getting quite a few compliments on my NW just after 1 lesson, when you thinking of getting the next one in? Im England so im on most evenings which i guess is about 9ish in the evening. Anyway hit me up when you want to go some more, really looking foward to learning! :D
If you're on today we can do another lesson, Friday's are my days off from teaching players. ^^

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I'm looking for some training with Nightwolf, I'm on PSN, add me to the list por favor.

Also, I'm not pro or anything, but I can definitely mentor some Ermac players... I'm sure I can teach a thing or two to newcomers.

Is anyone available to give lessons tonight? I'm ready to take my game to the next level!

(I have a friend who I'm getting quite tired of losing against...and He plays Sub-Zero!)

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Is anyone available to give lessons tonight? I'm ready to take my game to the next level!

(I have a friend who I'm getting quite tired of losing against...and He plays Sub-Zero!)
Are you free tomorrow? Unfortunately I can not do it today.