What's new

Leading the pack- The Nightwolf Mentor Thread

I added you on xbl, I really hope to make progress with nightwolf and I thank you in advance for the nightwolf academy. My gamertag is King L11. Im not the most experienced player but I really want to make it to the tournament level of play.

Riggs

Noob
Sorry i havent been on mate been a manic few days at work not been getting in till around 2:15 haha, all good fun.

See you soon!

had my first lesson last night and can honestly say that I learnt a ton of stuff! almost too much to absorb in one sitting but definitely worth it!! thx a lot DaiHuu!! i've got a lot to practice :)
cheers

I'v just tried the NW combo mentioned earlier on in this thread and after i land the first hatchet then b2 i just cant seem to dash in and land another hatchet, then dash 1, dash 1, shoulder. I'm not cut out for this game :(

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I'v just tried the NW combo mentioned earlier on in this thread and after i land the first hatchet then b2 i just cant seem to dash in and land another hatchet, then dash 1, dash 1, shoulder. I'm not cut out for this game :(
You have to input the motion for hatchet as his hand is coming in for the B+2, this is the combo
anything into hatchet, B+2~hatchet, dash~1, dash~1, dash~122 shoulder.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
DaiHuu I'm settled into my apt and got my wireless headset, let's game it up tonight, I'll be on around 10pm central

Bus Orez

Noob
Thanks for the training session Dai Huu, Though I have to apologize for playing so terribly, I know i dont understand the game all that well but i will get it in time. Thanks for being patient with me.

I would like to find a character to use that has potential and I dont see very often, hoping NW is that character for me. I would like to get in on this, can you add me to the list? thanks!
GT: Wicked Chedda

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
not sure, my friend request is still pending, i did put "NW" in the message box. maybe busy week?
Probably, we haven't contacted each other for awhile. Sorry for the delay, if you have any nw questions feel free to ask. :)

Im really liking nightwolf, when i was like 7 i remember using him on UMK3 and even though i didn't know what i was doing i enjoyed his playstyle and still do. I use mileena the most but lately i've been screwing around with nightwolf more and more. If any NW players are online at anytime and see the XBL tym room please come in. Im not good with him as im still pretty bad with mileena.

Riggs

Noob
Cheers for the games Daihuu, and thanks for the 20 or so losses you gave me haha, would have been nice to win at least 1!

My cage came close a few times, your scorp is really good man. So hard to predict what is going to happen, chained me on will haha.

Hope you had fun buddy!

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Cheers for the games Daihuu, and thanks for the 20 or so losses you gave me haha, would have been nice to win at least 1!

My cage came close a few times, your scorp is really good man. So hard to predict what is going to happen, chained me on will haha.

Hope you had fun buddy!
Good stuff man, you got predictable at times during our set, and some times you would do the same thing constantly, you never mixed in throws when you got the chance too either. I don't know if it was lag or not. (Probably was.) But your gameplay was a litttle bit basic, again I'll blame the lag, because I don't blame you for that.

Hope you had fun as well, keep on rocking the wolf/cage/whatever. :D

Riggs

Noob
I'll tell you now it wernt lag, just me being new to the whole fighting game thing and MK. Im still a big noobie really, and i find it really hard to throw with my current stick layout :eek: Just never comes out. Your on a whole other level compared to me though buddy, cheers for the experience haha!

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I'll tell you now it wernt lag, just me being new to the whole fighting game thing and MK. Im still a big noobie really, and i find it really hard to throw with my current stick layout :eek: Just never comes out. Your on a whole other level compared to me though buddy, cheers for the experience haha!
;) We can get a lesson in tomorrow or whenever you're free. Taking a break from lessons today.

Riggs

Noob
;) We can get a lesson in tomorrow or whenever you're free. Taking a break from lessons today.
Sounds great, i'll let you message me as i dont want to feel as if im nagging, execution online is a big problem with me with NW, you seem to have no issue with it. Need to practice more, having said that shit always comes out offline.

Where are you patch!?