What's new

Leading the pack- The Nightwolf Mentor Thread

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Look seriously...if anyone wants to learn nw...just let me know. Between my guide and playing me online, anyone can get the hang of it.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Everyone should know this. Fly is a way better NW player then me ever since I stopped. Was he better then me before? Who knows, I never had time to play, and from what I've seen. He's a pretty godlike and consistent player. Me teaching anyone now would be pointless. Plus, I'm thinking about dropping Nightwolf for Raiden.

As it stands. I am forever back. I just got my copy of MK from my friend. :)

Welcome back. Interesting what you said. I alternate between Raiden and Nightwolf about equally. I like both characters quite a lot, and find them to compliment each other well.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
:) I'm glad everyone is still eager to play the almighty NIGHTWOLF! I can't drop this guy. :( Too use to playing him. Oh wells.

I'm interested in learning how to play with NW. I play with him frequently, but I'd like to learn how others play with him.

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
If there are any guys from the UK picking up NW and want a somewhat decent connection feel free to add me, happy to go over nws basics - or just fight it out!