What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I thought the exaggerated laugh gave it away? I'm sorry, I'll spoon-feed it better next time. I promise.
To give you an example of what it's like to read your posts and then later read your explanation of them let me insert your "explained statement" within the same context you provided in your own post.

TakeAChance - "I'm not sure if mine was a legit thanks or not"
CoolWhip: "You Don't Say"

Now, seeing as I cannot comprehend nor speak english...I am just going to assume that it's my processing skills and comprehension that cannot make sense of your original implied message.

The "You Don't Say" response seems to indicate that you are not surprised that I could not determine if Saucy's thanks were sarcastic. However, that would also contradict what you posted above saying you in fact DID know that I myself was being sarcastic (which if you didn't paraphrase my original post is quite clear).

If you did however know I was being sarcastic as you stated above, your response literally makes no sense within your own context. "You don't say" does not seem to be a valid response to my sarcastic statement written above.

So please, decode this for me.

Did you know I was being sarcastic and inserted the "You Don't Say" (Coded into "hahahaha") providing a statement that would provide some pretty severe reaching to make sense?

OR

Did you paraphrase my original quote, and insert hahahaha to mock me for not being able to detect sarcasm? Even tho if you would have included the whole quote clearly implies some pretty heavy sarcasm.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Time has proven me right.
This thread has proven your reading comprehension is about the same as a sack of potatoes. Watching you go back and forth with Coolwhip was like watching a toddler try to race Usain Bolt You've now just fallen back on 'well I don't like this dumb old game anyway!'
dood, simmer down trying to create scenario's that have nothing to do with the 1 specific situation i stated. when someones mixing you up hardcore yah its hard to react to things.

all i said was if you're gettin d4'd to oblivion, and NO OTHER MIXUPS are goin on just d4 d4 d4 d4 and you can't react to that 1 specific move to get out ok. I dunno what to say ive never been d4'd like 8million times without being able to block 1 and get out of that shit. It's good man but ppl can fuzzy that situation. You're too stuck on gettin hit with b2 period when i've clarified the exact thing i was talking about. Quit picking on the no resume mk9 jobber yooo, i'm just a peon under your success in mk9 :oops:

Can you do a youtube version of @GGA Saucy Jack's challenge? Have another player be Smoke, you pick any character and the Smoke player does d4 then you duck block and react whenever a random b2 is thrown out. From what you are claiming you should just be able to always block the b2. Do this test for say 30 different random b2's. Post the video and the number of results.

As a bonus if you ever do this in person with Saucy Jack and win I'll match any dollar amount he gives you. Double free money. Can't beat that.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
With the KIT thing that got lost in the dumb Smoke thing and all that, this might be the dumbest thing I've seen in this thread, the idea that KIT doesn't have nec's numbers due to pig of the hut. Kit will probably have a pretty solid amount of people there, I know a lot of people who either haven't registered yet or are registering at the door. It's also going to have the best mix of national comp since evo, with top players coming from every part of the country. Even if it doesn't have the 80 jobbers who come with free tournaments I think the level of competition coming just from the people confirmed is going to make it a great and super hype tournament both for the players and viewers. To say otherwise just because it hasn't matched another's pre reg at this point is incredibly stupid imo.

With the KIT thing that got lost in the dumb Smoke thing and all that, this might be the dumbest thing I've seen in this thread, the idea that KIT doesn't have nec's numbers due to pig of the hut. Kit will probably have a pretty solid amount of people there, I know a lot of people who either haven't registered yet or are registering at the door. It's also going to have the best mix of national comp since evo, with top players coming from every part of the country. Even if it doesn't have the 80 jobbers who come with free tournaments I think the level of competition coming just from the people confirmed is going to make it a great and super hype tournament both for the players and viewers. To say otherwise just because it hasn't matched another's pre reg at this point is incredibly stupid imo.
I thought kit has no onsite registration????

coolwhip

Noob
To give you an example of what it's like to read your posts and then later read your explanation of them let me insert your "explained statement" within the same context you provided in your own post.

TakeAChance - "I'm not sure if mine was a legit thanks or not"
CoolWhip: "You Don't Say"

Now, seeing as I cannot comprehend nor speak english...I am just going to assume that it's my processing skills and comprehension that cannot make sense of your original implied message.

The "You Don't Say" response seems to indicate that you are not surprised that I could not determine if Saucy's thanks were sarcastic. However, that would also contradict what you posted above saying you in fact DID know that I myself was being sarcastic (which if you didn't paraphrase my original post is quite clear).

If you did however know I was being sarcastic as you stated above, your response literally makes no sense within your own context. "You don't say" does not seem to be a valid response to my sarcastic statement written above.

So please, decode this for me.

Did you know I was being sarcastic and inserted the "You Don't Say" (Coded into "hahahaha") providing a statement that would provide some pretty severe reaching to make sense?

OR

Did you paraphrase my original quote, and insert hahahaha to mock me for not being able to detect sarcasm? Even tho if you would have included the whole quote clearly implies some pretty heavy sarcasm.
This is a legit TL;DR.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
This thread has proven your reading comprehension is about the same as a sack of potatoes. Watching you go back and forth with Coolwhip was like watching a toddler try to race Usain Bolt You've now just fallen back on 'well I don't like this dumb old game anyway!'
That's funny, they trash talk and take shots. When the cat is out of the bag, they make up shit. My stance is is very well known. For whatever reason, they have issues with me. I know you're part of the GGA bias but come on, I can't believe you can't see how full of yourselves you guys are.
I think KIT won't have on-site registration. Who's there is there, posted on the fb. And no it's definitely not Pig's fault, it's just this idiotic bias you guys have.

coolwhip

Noob
I gotta say this about this KIT thing. I'll obviously gladly argue with anyone for days and never be particularly offended (arguing doesn't mean I'm offended, contrary to popular belief), but I think it's absolutely irresponsible to come up with some bullshit narrative that blames a few individuals regarding pre-registration and run with it. To make it worse, in the subsequent post, a hypocrite whose whole gimmick is being a "caring mother" and wanting the best for the community decides to somehow bring up the TO in this by going "I feel bad for Vandy." The same TO who is incredibly supportive of this community and this very podcast. The same TO who will be on this podcast next week. Now luckily, Vandy is smart guy and knows better, but to somehow blame something on us (something that isn't even true as it's not like the pre-registration deadline has ended) and bring him into this as if to say "yeah, look at what these assholes are doing to your tournament" when he's been treating this community with nothing but support is hypocritical, irresponsible, completely unfounded and flat out stupid.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Just to clear the air here and the false narrative that a certain pie topping is spewing...

Regardless of what you gents want to rally behind, I never attributed KiT's current numbers to ANY individuals. I did to drama.

I never painted the picture that any specific community member was involved at all so I am stopping that right here...right now.

And Coolwhip, you are free to sift back through this thread and find that post and check it again because what you are vomitting out in posts right now is pure drivel and not true at all.

Read that in any tone you wish. If you are going to start shit, please check your facts.

Yea, I mentioned Vandy, because Vandy is running the tournament. Please do not put words in my mouth. I have nothing but respect for Vandy and I would gladly tell him that myself. @Vandy I wish KiT nothing but the largest of successes contrary to what some are saying. If there is any task big or small I could do to give you a hand just ask.

Also, I do care about this community, but caring mother is a term that you are using, not me. I will add it to the list.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think KIT won't have on-site registration. Who's there is there, posted on the fb. And no it's definitely not Pig's fault, it's just this idiotic bias you guys have.
Ummm not everyone who's going confirms on facebook or is registered yet. Either way no one anticipates thousands of people at KIT for any game, it's not even a big SF tournament (at least not yet). It's who's going that makes it hype, and it has a great list so far of top players from everywhere.

Also depending on who you talk to in this community I'm biased toward the east coast, the west coast, the midwest, the mid-atlantic, gay people, "da illuminati", nrs stoners, or Hype Skype. Maybe I really don't care about having allegiance to anyone and I'm just trying to be objective about things.

Last edited: