What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well after a nice 2 week break we are back with another rousing episode of KTF. This weeks episode is hosted by none other than HOMELEE. For those new to the show, Lee has been the resident "sleeper" among the cast. Failing to win any episodes by refusing to talk, he finally won and showed he is no slouch this week. Topics include old MK movies vs Legacy, Revolver gets bodied, Bill or Thrill, Guest Characters, best tournaments of 2014, CHRISTMAS, and finally...dysfunctional scenes.

I forgot to time stamp anything so just listen to the whole thing and enjoy and please...Konsider the following.

MP3 http://www.mediafire.com/listen/tv4mk7lv44rsg39/KTF_ep_6.mp3

@KingHippo
@GGA Saucy Jack
@coolwhip
@HomeLee1121
@CrimsonShadow
@Pig Of The Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Hysteria
@GGA pimpimjim
@Revolver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy
@Mr. Mileena
@K7L33THA
@Biohazard
@HoneyBee
@DarthArma
@FOREVER KING

**Please tell me if you did not get your tag!

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well after a nice 2 week break we are back with another rousing episode of KTF. This weeks episode is hosted by none other than HOMELEE. For those new to the show, Lee has been the resident "sleeper" among the cast. Failing to win any episodes by refusing to talk, he finally won and showed he is no slouch this week. Topics include old MK movies vs Legacy, Revolver gets bodied, Bill or Thrill, Guest Characters, best tournaments of 2014, CHRISTMAS, and finally...dysfunctional scenes.

I forgot to time stamp anything so just listen to the whole thing and enjoy and please...Konsider the following.

MP3 will be up soon.

@KingHippo
@GGA Saucy Jack
@coolwhip
@HomeLee1121
@CrimsonShadow
@Pig Of The Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Hysteria
@GGA pimpimjim
@Revolver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy
@Mr. Mileena
@K7L33THA
@Biohazard
@HoneyBee
@DarthArma
@FOREVER KING
@chris G?
@gross

**Please tell me if you did not get your tag!
Tag no work

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Strongly agree with the low tier and bad match up talk. You see a lot of people who blame their character or match up but aren't beating anyone or doing anything to suggest they're playing the game at a high level. It'd be one thing if someone was playing low tier and could out play the majority and place top 16 but their main was holding them back to reaching the next level.

To me unless I'm losing to the absolute top representative of the character then I don't entirely blame the match up. Like I do not accept losing to other Aquaman, Sinestro or Bane players.