What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
As if to actually confirm you could be any more obtuse, you're stating this with some sort of "gotcha" tone... Dude, you're telling me the community will pay for my flight to EVO and somehow...I'm going to turn it down? Lmao, you're insane. Like yeah: "thanks for the free money to go to Las Vegas, unfortunately, I'm going to turn it down in fear of getting bodied"? Ha, that shows how ridiculous this is. You and Cossner are trying to portray me as this Ra Helios type idiot who is hiding behind his keyboard while claiming to be great, when in fact, I've never done any of the sort, and I have challenged Cossner repeatedly to prove to me otherwise. You think I'll turn down an opportunity to go to EVO? Like I said, pay me and I'm there.
where did I say I thought you were going to turn it down?? I was agreeing with cossner to do a donation drive?? Are you fuckin insane??

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
As if to actually confirm you could be any more obtuse, you're stating this with some sort of "gotcha" tone... Dude, you're telling me the community will pay for my flight to EVO and somehow...I'm going to turn it down? Lmao, you're insane. Like yeah: "thanks for the free money to go to Las Vegas, unfortunately, I'm going to turn it down in fear of getting bodied"? Ha, that shows how ridiculous this is. You and Cossner are trying to portray me as this Ra Helios type idiot who is hiding behind his keyboard while claiming to be great, when in fact, I've never done any of the sort, and I have challenged Cossner repeatedly to prove to me otherwise. You think I'll turn down an opportunity to go to EVO? Like I said, pay me and I'm there.
I am not joking. Rahelios wot? I said ill give you 100 bucks and a free room.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
You're scouting it just like the b2 .. you still have to react to "ok the d3 just came and i blocked it..." now i have to let go of block and commit to what im going to do. (thats reacting isn't it)

and lets letting go of block and inputting something before the 7 frames of disadvantage are up for them (for most ppls d3 on block)

whats so hard to say u can let go of the down button and input nothing before 15?

To punish a low poke you guess that it's coming, prepare to block then release and then you do that at the first sight of movement. No one sees that they blocked a low poke in particular and then reacts. They're able to do it because they're making educated guesses based on the character's options in a situation. Like a Cage player can predict a low poke when the opponent is stuck in their f+3 pressure since it's the most likely move they'd do.

So bringing this up doesn't make any sense. They're not looking for a 7 frame move and then reacting once they see it. They're just seeing any move at all.

coolwhip

Noob
where did I say I thought you were going to turn it down?? I was agreeing with cossner to do a donation drive?? Are you fuckin insane??
The tone of your post implies like I'm backed into a corner or something, when all I'm backed into is a potential trip to Las Vegas? Yeah that sounds awful. Just for the record, are you going?

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
To punish a low poke you guess that it's coming, prepare to block then release and then you do that at the first sight of movement. No one sees that they blocked a low poke in particular and then reacts. They're able to do it because they're making educated guesses based on the character's options in a situation. Like a Cage player can probably predict a low poke when the opponent is stuck in their f+3 pressure.

So bringing this up doesn't make any sense. They're not looking for a 7 frame move and then reacting once they see it. They're just seeing any move at all.
i totally get what you're saying but you don't do something on any movement. you can go to do it and they do a standing string instead, if you move you're gettin combod? you have to somewhat react to it being a poke even though yes you are reading it. I'm not arguing about that i know exactly what you're saying but you gotta see the part i just said as being true also.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
The tone of your post implies like I'm backed into a corner or something, when all I'm backed into is a potential trip to Las Vegas? Yeah that sounds awful. Just for the record, are you going?
Tone of my post? lol Please break down that post and explain where it implies you are backed into a corner. You are losing your marbles man.

I have plans to attend Evo, yes.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Awesome. If it happens I look forward to hanging out with you. Where did I imply that you were?
You said I wanted to portray you as some Rahelios dude. I've repeteadly told you the offline scene does not work the way you think it does. Thats the whole point of this.

coolwhip

Noob
You said I wanted to portray you as some Rahelios dude. I've repeteadly told you the offline scene does not work the way you think it does. Thats the whole point of this.
And I've told you do you really think the issue is so complicated? Like, is it really hard to understand why it is awesome to hang out with people who share a similar passion, are good at the game, playing them, level up, have fun, etc...? Like, could I possibly so stupid as to not see that?

And while I think it's completely unnecessary, I welcome and deeply thank your act of kindness and look forward to meeting you if it materializes. What more can I say?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i totally get what you're saying but you don't do something on any movement. you can go to do it and they do a standing string instead, if you move you're gettin combod? you have to somewhat react to it being a poke even though yes you are reading it. I'm not arguing about that i know exactly what you're saying but you gotta see the part i just said as being true also.

You indeed do it on any movement. So yes, if I did a standing string instead of a low poke you'd be blown up. That is why I use 2,1 when in Cage's pressure. He is expecting a d+1 and tries to counter poke with f+3 because he sees her start the 2,1 and then gets blown up. This works on Dizzy who is one of the best in the world at counter poking and punishing d+1.

What you're saying is not true, no.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
but you don't do something on any movement..
Sure you do. That's why baits are a thing. Like in SF4, Ryu players will do a standing light kick because the very start of the animation looks similar to the start animation of a fireball. And even if it didn't, a lot of the times you're scouting for any movement/button press so you can Ultra/Super/etc on reaction to whatever the animation is. This is something I used to do in Injustice with stance switch before it got nerfed, because like Ryu's standing LK, there was very little recovery.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Wow, you actually thought I didn't get that? My laughter was just a "you don't say."

Sorry, I totally should have read a "You don't say" with the context you provided here.

I should have read it with a more "whimsical" tone I guess.

Praise be to James, perhaps I do need to upgrade my english comprehension.

coolwhip

Noob

Sorry, I totally should have read a "You don't say" with the context you provided here.

I should have read it with a more "whimsical" tone I guess.

Praise be to James, perhaps I do need to upgrade my english comprehension.
I thought the exaggerated laugh gave it away? I'm sorry, I'll spoon-feed it better next time. I promise.