What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
That's kind of exactly the point the podcast raised, which created a shitstorm in this thread.

PS: On the other hand, you said there isn't anything "remotely close to 9-1," I'm curious what you think the Zod-Lex match-up is. If it's not remotely close, it means you probably think it's 7-3? I find that way too generous.
Oh, I haven't made it that far and I haven't read the comments before mine :)

coolwhip

Noob
Ummm not everyone who's going confirms on facebook or is registered yet. Either way no one anticipates thousands of people at KIT for any game, it's not even a big SF tournament (at least not yet). It's who's going that makes it hype, and it has a great list so far of top players from everywhere.

Also depending on who you talk to in this community I'm biased toward the east coast, the west coast, the midwest, the mid-atlantic, gay people, "da illuminati", nrs stoners, or Hype Skype. Maybe I really don't care about having allegiance to anyone and I'm just trying to be objective about things.
Your true allegiance lies with Toledo, Ohio.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
We have some girls in here, it's fine, I just wish I knew what the hell was going on.

1. This thread still stinks

2. I'm disappointed that Coolwhip decided to give attention to two individuals who want nothing more than to bog down the site with posts that will inevitably be taken back in the name of trolling. I thought you were wiser than that.

3. I'm disappointed that the very simple conceit that bad players can play bad characters is written off as a non-factor

4. I'm disappointed that KIT is being written off as a little tournament that won't be as big as NEC

5. I'm disappointed that TakeaChance came into a thread to stir the pot. Again.

6. I'm disappointed that we are being led to believe the NW community doesn't think their character is bad

So yeah, this stinks on ice. I think the only thing I had to say on the podcast was that character doesn't matter, when someone says something that is ignorant of the game and its mechanics, it's annoying, and I stand by that. It's also just as irritating to hear that people just play the game for fun and don't take it seriously, yet expect to get taken deathly seriously when it comes to every aspect of the game and feel the need to flaunt their opinions to anyone in the general vicinity. I shouldn't have to break into song to get across the point that if you don't care about the game, please don't expect anyone else to care when you come to cry about matchups.

Also super lame is the idea that KiT is bogged down by drama. It's apparently got nothing to do with the game rounding its second year; how was MK doing in 2013? Also being ignored: the people going, which is what people should be looking into. But that wouldn't fit the narrative of mean girls and bad press, which is super goofy. Have your petty crap, but don't try to equate it to anything happening in the real world, because it's not happening. A no basis remark flung into the argument in order to catch some likes, the TakeaChance special.

I'll gloss over the Smoke stuff; that was easily the silliest argument of 2014. Just in time, too.

You should all apologize.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That's funny, they trash talk and take shots. When the cat is out of the bag, they make up shit. My stance is is very well known. For whatever reason, they have issues with me. I know you're part of the GGA bias but come on, I can't believe you can't see how full of yourselves you guys are.

I think KIT won't have on-site registration. Who's there is there, posted on the fb. And no it's definitely not Pig's fault, it's just this idiotic bias you guys have.
Bias of??? Jobbers vs people who can actually play?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
People who can actually play that have been telling their friends not to go to jobber tournaments. :rolleyes:

The hypocrisy in display by all the people here is borderline hilay-rious.
whoa whoa whoa coss, we don't want that now, these gods among tymers only want the best to come and run things. Let's not bring normal people into this. Thats just ludacris. Quite frankly the community won't grow that way. I need to point out shit that's wrong, I placed once, I know the world.

#jobbers

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
@KingHippo

Unfortunately for you, I didn't start anything in this thread. Go back and check the history. I know you wont, but if you did you will see that I instigated nothing.
you are not aloud to defend yourself if people put words in your mouth, I thought you dusted of your book of Altaire.

I find Coolwhip very entertaining, please don't stop posting.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
whoa whoa whoa coss, we don't want that now, these gods among tymers only want the best to come and run things. Let's not bring normal people into this. Thats just ludacris. Quite frankly the community won't grow that way. I need to point out shit that's wrong, I placed once, I know the world.

#jobbers
Heaven help anyone new that does stumble upon our community when MKx drops. And heaven really help them if they place at something then don't the next time.

Better to just live somewhere like Lebanon and comment on everything happening in North America, safer that way.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Heaven help anyone new that does stumble upon our community when MKx drops. And heaven really help them if they place at something then don't the next time.

Better to just live somewhere like Lebanon and comment on everything happening in North America, safer that way.
Silence you are irrelevant potato boy. Drew Carey, Charles Esten, Laura Hall, Greg Proops, and Brad Sherwood told me. Damn those aren't even the good ones from the show T_T

EDIT: Brad was actually pretty good

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

You do the same thing but from Canada, I don't see the difference.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
[
People who can actually play that have been telling their friends not to go to jobber tournaments. :rolleyes:

When I asked you when anyone said that you admitted they didn't actually say that but it was rather the influence of their criticism that could affect things. Which I agree with, but it's not the same thing.

The only people in the past year or so I've seen tell people not to go to certain tournaments are swifttomhanks boycotting big e's tournaments and a member of @BigE 's staff telling a big group of people at nec "KIT is the worst fucking tournament, don't go to KIT"

Pig Of The Hut

Please drop names of any I told not to go to XYZ tourney

Pig Of The Hut

#jobbers
We just prefer competent