What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Alright, sounds good to me. If it involves screwing up reversing wake ups, I thought Doomsday could stuff both of Zod's wake ups with a properly timed Earth Shake anyway.

Secondly, if it does involve negating wake up reversals, I wonder if it works on Doomsday's second way of reversing wake ups that makes certain wake ups whiff when doing it in this particular way instead of the standard means from Earth Shake.

An example is Flash's uppercut wake up. If you try to reverse it like you normally do, it hits you. However, off of a different set up in the corner that lets you reverse wake ups, it whiffs entirely.
I just wake up teleport....

EDIT: Falcons are going down today. PLAYOFFS!? PLAYOFFS!?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just wake up teleport....

EDIT: Falcons are going down today. PLAYOFFS!? PLAYOFFS!?
Am I suppose to be mad at falcons going down?

Anyone I've talked to in past 3 months will tell u it's a win win

I demanded the go 3-13, I want the 5-9th pick in the draft to land two DEs. One from Nebraska or miz. If they win ok we get a home playoff game but won't really get anywhere but then will pick 22nd where we can land another OT, probably the OT out of fsu who plays center, guard and both tackles or a DE/OLB pass rusher.

Team is two years of defensive drafting away from a real run.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Am I suppose to be mad at falcons going down?

Anyone I've talked to in past 3 months will tell u it's a win win

I demanded the go 3-13, I want the 5-9th pick in the draft to land two DEs. One from Nebraska or miz. If they win ok we get a home playoff game but won't really get anywhere but then will pick 22nd where we can land another OT, probably the OT out of fsu who plays center, guard and both tackles or a DE/OLB pass rusher.

Team is two years of defensive drafting away from a real run.
More a hype for sunday nfl football to further derail this, forgot about some hotlanta fans in here :] MAN OUR DIVISION SUCKS

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I misread your post but was asking whether it would be advantageous for a company to hire someone of your field when expanding their racial diversity e.g bringing new groups of people in the workplace.
Nah haha it's a relatively small field of people who are serious about research but you have to be veeeeery qualified to land a decent job, otherwise it's all about connections. Affirmative action type of things are more in businesses