What's new

MRIGOTBASS

Alright @MRIGOTBASS @ded @mkholic , just to end this discussion of what tournaments in USA allow or doesn't allow. Can't say anything about other games, but specifically Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 had more tournaments in Russian Community than in any other places in the world in recent years. I don't recall seeing EVO UMK3 tournament in past 2 years for example while we had more than 10 tournaments, every tournament almost having prize money of almost 1000$ and some even surpassing it 2x. Just 3 days ago our last tournament had about 780$ of total prize. Maybe its not a lot but for a game that doesn't have official worldwide tournaments and is 27 years old it is definitely very good. The region is definitely more active region for UMK than any other place in the world when it comes to competitive showmatches and tournaments.And we as a community have decided to play this way and these rules are comfortable for us. Of course fairness is still the main thing to keep intact in tournaments but theories aside, this community has experiences of what is what in tournament and all participants in tournaments of UMK here can say that no one constantly wins a tournament just because he has 1+ or 2+ more multiple inputs for single action. What matters in the end of level of skill and how one can demonstrate his maximum skill. You will not get total fairness 100% simply due to players having different connection delays, some players having better devices, some playing on Pad, some playing with Hitbox, some having shitty monitor with delay while some having good monitor with more ping. There are just so many more factors that matters more than multiple inputs in game but it is what it is. Each player uses layout comfortable for them. Question comes down to if my opponent also has the will to learn how to maximise his game purely with skill, train fingers to use more moves at the same time? Just a quick example, there is a player on fighcade from Brasil named Weeknd( Alarik) he plays at a quite high level and is using Joystick or Playstation controller basically. Now surely anyone can agree that UMK has physical advantages played on Keyboard than Joystick simply due to having better and faster access to some complex combos and inputs. But Alarik plays good enough with his joystick that he can even with some high level players with Keyboards and etc. So really what matters in this game mainly is mindgame, reflexes, mixups, combos and matchups. You can have 10+ UP button but you wont win a high level Kabal player that has1 Up button with Sheeva. So these are what matters the most and not the amount of doubles player uses to comfortably show what he is capable of. Rest of it is what kind of layout is the most comfortable for you to put out there your maximum capacity. Cheers everyone
In the USA we have the freedom to do whatever we want more or less, so believe me Ali we are used to accepting other peoples beliefs and ways. If Russia aka Z Kingdom allows you to cheat by default and thats acceptable to everyone, then have at it. Its par for the course with Zs its baked into every Z from an early age.

I will leave with this thought:

There comes a certain pride with being able to walk up to a UMK3 cabinet with .50 cents and play just like you do online, or pick up a console controller in front of a roomful of people and play like a god. There is a certain Aurora in the air when a room full of people are ohhhing and ahhhing at Marvin Rasta because he is performing at that level on an Arcade Stick. When you cheat or circumvent the “Intent” of the game regardless if the entire nation agrees to it or not there will be no Ohhhhs and Ahhhs and clapping and respect there will only be Nyet’s, Grunts, Cyka Blyats and hopes and aspirations.
Quam

A l i

[TAS]
In the USA we have the freedom to do whatever we want more or less, so believe me Ali we are used to accepting other peoples beliefs and ways. If Russia aka Z Kingdom allows you to cheat by default and thats acceptable to everyone, then have at it. Its par for the course with Zs its baked into every Z from an early age.

I will leave with this thought:

There comes a certain pride with being able to walk up to a UMK3 cabinet with .50 cents and play just like you do online, or pick up a console controller in front of a roomful of people and play like a god. There is a certain Aurora in the air when a room full of people are ohhhing and ahhhing at Marvin Rasta because he is performing at that level on an Arcade Stick. When you cheat or circumvent the “Intent” of the game regardless if the entire nation agrees to it or not there will be no Ohhhhs and Ahhhs and clapping and respect there will only be Nyet’s, Grunts, Cyka Blyats and hopes and aspirations.
Quam
Oh trust me i get those reactions from my opponents everytime i play. And about freedom, people from my country are free too, but i remember you joining our stream, and when i asked to play with you you replied "i don't play vs terrorists" you said this to some umk player you dont know nothing about based on their country, that really shows how you "accept beliefs". What you consider cheating is your opinion and your opinion alone. Most umk players dont think this way because most umk players are here. So i suggest you to learn how to be respectful towards others and not call names like terrorists and cheaters.

MRIGOTBASS

Oh trust me i get those reactions from my opponents everytime i play. And about freedom, people from my country are free too, but i remember you joining our stream, and when i asked to play with you you replied "i don't play vs terrorists" you said this to some umk player you dont know nothing about based on their country, that really shows how you "accept beliefs". What you consider cheating is your opinion and your opinion alone. Most umk players dont think this way because most umk players are here. So i suggest you to learn how to be respectful towards others and not call names like terrorists and cheaters.
In 2022 the most UMK players are there, when the game was popular 30 years ago Russia had 0 players, when the game was the most popular online 2006-2010 there were 300,000 North american gamertags on xbl alone there were 0 russian players because of region locking. Your little 100 player base is nothing compared to the USA player base when the game was actually popular here. Russia is late as hell to the game welcome to 1995 lol.

As a side note, if you have a Visa and can get into the United States, I will pay for a plane ticket from wherever you are to come compete in Cincinati Kombat Classic vs our players. Its not a bluff I have done this in the past with multiple players.

And as far as Terrorist or whatever other comments you are accusing me of, if the shoe fits and there is guilt own it my friend.
Bass

mkholic

Noob
you're still at it? stuff like gafrobox that's is designed with multiples of buttons for an input in mind has been evo approved for years
now we have 'muricans that have come up with the rules to complain about them and z-people that adapted the rules in question and are cheat this and that excuses-free
oh, the irony

MRIGOTBASS

you're still at it? stuff like gafrobox that's is designed with multiples of buttons for an input in mind has been evo approved for years
now we have 'muricans that have come up with the rules to complain about them and z-people that adapted the rules in question and are cheat this and that excuses-free
oh, the irony
Mortal Kombat 3 has never been to Evo, and MKHolic has never been to a single offline event ever in the USA. You only come out to fight on the forums lol. Get out and show the world why your opinion matters lol

mkholic

Noob
Mortal Kombat 3 has never been to Evo, and MKHolic has never been to a single offline event ever in the USA. You only come out to fight on the forums lol. Get out and show the world why your opinion matters lol
and mk3 can't abide by evo rules because you don't like it? nobody gives a crap
go reminisce about 95, 06 or whatever dark ages while people in other countries still play and advance the game

A l i

[TAS]
In 2022 the most UMK players are there, when the game was popular 30 years ago Russia had 0 players, when the game was the most popular online 2006-2010 there were 300,000 North american gamertags on xbl alone there were 0 russian players because of region locking. Your little 100 player base is nothing compared to the USA player base when the game was actually popular here. Russia is late as hell to the game welcome to 1995 lol.

As a side note, if you have a Visa and can get into the United States, I will pay for a plane ticket from wherever you are to come compete in Cincinati Kombat Classic vs our players. Its not a bluff I have done this in the past with multiple players.

And as far as Terrorist or whatever other comments you are accusing me of, if the shoe fits and there is guilt own it my friend.
Bass
Everyone i asked about you even months ago said that you are just a troll but if you are serious about a ticket to USA to play vs your guys, i would gladly try to get a Visa to come there and show skill. Also first of all i am not Russian and 2nd of all you cant call someone a terrorist because of how you think about their country . and lastly, sure, 100 years ago UMK might have been popular there and your rules would have made sense back then. But now our 100 players are the popularity and has been like this for the multiple past years and what you consider cheat, we dont and i am ok with it.

MRIGOTBASS

and mk3 can't abide by evo rules because you don't like it? nobody gives a crap
go reminisce about 95, 06 or whatever darks ages while people in other countries still play and advance the game
Everyone i asked about you even months ago said that you are just a troll but if you are serious about a ticket to USA to play vs your guys, i would gladly try to get a Visa to come there and show skill. Also first of all i am not Russian and 2nd of all you cant call someone a terrorist because of how you think about their country . and lastly, sure, 100 years ago UMK might have been popular there and your rules would have made sense back then. But now our 100 players are the popularity and has been like this for the multiple past years and what you consider cheat, we dont and i am ok with it.
Add me on Discord I will add u to a chat real quick MR IGOTBASS #2797 must be caps

MRIGOTBASS

Update to all this, me and @A l i and @SANS POWER did a voice chat today to discuss shit and we found out beside the fact we may not agree about certain things like the doubles, we had a lot more in common with UMK3 that with some text argument on TYM. We also played UMK for a few hours and everyone had a blast playing. @SANS POWER even got in on the games. Ali is going to be doing a lot of streaming soon when he gets a new computer and he is bilingual with english and russian so he can stream games with usa and russian players and hopefully on fightcade we can have some crossover games because of his stream. Mr Bass and Sans Power we are representing like some real UMK3 players should.

ggs to @A l i and @SANS POWER aka Sans Shower bka Danny Andrews

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Update to all this, me and @A l i and @SANS POWER did a voice chat today to discuss shit and we found out beside the fact we may not agree about certain things like the doubles, we had a lot more in common with UMK3 that with some text argument on TYM. We also played UMK for a few hours and everyone had a blast playing. @SANS POWER even got in on the games. Ali is going to be doing a lot of streaming soon when he gets a new computer and he is bilingual with english and russian so he can stream games with usa and russian players and hopefully on fightcade we can have some crossover games because of his stream. Mr Bass and Sans Power we are representing like some real UMK3 players should.

ggs to @A l i and @SANS POWER aka Sans Shower bka Danny Andrews
Any footage of some of the matches?

MRIGOTBASS

Any footage of some of the matches?
Fightcade replays only heres Alis replays

I was playing under the name dixadrill

I was told that certain rageing alpha ginger from the midwest had told all the Z’s that I was nothing but a troll that was trash at the game lol. They now know thats some hateraid sipping out of the calamine lotion colored micro ginger from Nebraska lol. Quam!!

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Fightcade replays only heres Alis replays

I was playing under the name dixadrill

I was told that certain rageing alpha ginger from the midwest had told all the Z’s that I was nothing but a troll that was trash at the game lol. They now know thats some hateraid sipping out of the calamine lotion colored micro ginger from Nebraska lol. Quam!!
I’m assuming you can’t watch those on mobile? Because it’s not letting me unfortunately. Tis a shame :(