What's new

Jax General Discussion

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
For anyone still struggling with his quad grab krushing blow I made a flyby tutorial for it. Specifically under online delay

Hiryu02

Noob
Don't recall this being clarified. The b2 KB, f4, f33 was patched out correct? Couldn't do that combo from Gunshows video, enemy cant get picked up by f33 after the knee.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
If you still have f33 you can go into gotcha or the overhead from that if im not mistaken. Would be a good punish. I can lab tonight @xengsu

Last edited:

Hiryu02

Noob
I'm talking specifically about the overhead KB launcher, knee then f33xxspecial. Was there a frame data nerf that doesnt let f33 combo after knee?

I explain it in the guide linked below. You get 5 heat points for absorbing a projectile and amplifying it. What's cool is the amplify will only happen if you actually absorb a projectile.

xengsu

Nico 91K @ PSN
If you still have f33 you can go into gotcha or the overhead from that if im not mistaken. Would be a good punish. I can lab tonight @xengsu
Thank you sir, F33 comes out super fast, need to use that more
EDIT: i guess jax has no options against that raiden move that places a static area around him where he can do a juggle with? it pushes to far back

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Thank you sir, F33 comes out super fast, need to use that more
EDIT: i guess jax has no options against that raiden move that places a static area around him where he can do a juggle with? it pushes to far back
Just neutral duck last hit since its a high. And full combo punish with F33 or whatevet. Test it in practice.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
i thought they took the d12 tick throw out? it seems to be working in practice unless i have the ai set wrong.

edit: jesus christ this is easier than the other tick throws

Last edited:
Do we have a discord? Which variation do you think will be the best for tournaments? I am starting to like his wave and duck because of the extra mix ups and the low grab mind games, but the quad slam is great too...

nodq

wicked
Don't recall this being clarified. The b2 KB, f4, f33 was patched out correct? Couldn't do that combo from Gunshows video, enemy cant get picked up by f33 after the knee.

That is after a D2, but it also works for B2. I also could not get F4 F33 to work after a KB, seems to be patched out. Gunshow also does not do this combo anymore in latest youtube videos I watched.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Anybody got jax klassic arms yet? seems they have to be tied to gauntlet or a random jax tower(which ive only seen 1 day since launch)