What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

B12 is probably the trickiest combo to land because its super fast even YOU have to react fast enough to complete the combo and convert to either BF2 OR i heard you can even convert into MB Hex for super bounce damage. I gotta lab that, but i can imagine that would be her most difficult combo to pull off.
That's actually kinda a relief to hear, lol. I figured the B12-BF2 was going to be a key quick combo and was doing it in practice but in Multiverse matches was having a tough time doing it consistently.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I always saw enchantress as an almost female, evil Spectre but no where near as powerful of course.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!

Okay so if she summons trait after ice cube then restands in the corner she gets some really good options, all while ignoring wakeups. I have more videos to come and I'm gonna make a thread but I thought I'd show you guys the basic premise to see if you can come up with anything even dirtier.

Using this she can combo off her unblockable, get untechable throws and get hefty blockstrings with strike throw mixups. All will be shown in the thread

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
She's definitely up there. Even the Spectre would rather not fuck with her in canon if he can avoid it.
Oh she's for sure a cosmic threat, Spectre is just another level the dude has been one with God/Presence at times lol but they tend to write him like MK writers do Raiden and jobber the hell out of him which is annoying lol. Day of Vengence The Spectre messed everyone up lol. I think Enchantress vs. Raven(full power) would be interesting honestly.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Oh she's for sure a cosmic threat, Spectre is just another level the dude has been one with God/Presence at times lol but they tend to write him like MK writers do Raiden and jobber the hell out of him which is annoying lol. Day of Vengence The Spectre messed everyone up lol. I think Enchantress vs. Raven(full power) would be interesting honestly.
For sure! Or Enchantress vs Phantom Stranger.

TamedLizard

Buff George
So I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere (I'm also not on Twitter though), but landing a hex buffs some of her specials and strings.

It buffs 21 parry damage, buffs astral spirit rip damage, and F23 MB will force a restand instead of a knockdown once it breaks so you can do something like a deep J2 into J2 crossup/noncrossup.

Doesn't buff DB3 parry as far as I can tell, and didn't test wall. This works regardless of the type of hex.

Tweedy

Noob
@SixPathsOfHate posting an opinion and saying it's a day 1 opinion doesn't mean it's not extreme for day 1. A day 1 opinion would be like "I think she could struggle vs Wonder Woman"

You can't make "this character is trash" sound not extreme by saying it's a day 1 opinion lol. That's a ridiculous thing to say so early with such a deep character.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
@SixPathsOfHate posting an opinion and saying it's a day 1 opinion doesn't mean it's not extreme for day 1. A day 1 opinion would be like "I think she could struggle vs Wonder Woman"

You can't make "this character is trash" sound not extreme by saying it's a day 1 opinion lol. That's a ridiculous thing to say so early with such a deep character.
Terrible character.