What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
The return blast doesnt combo at all. If you hit them with, for example a s1 and they get hit by the ball they can block after it even if they are in hit stun...

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
The return blast doesnt combo at all. If you hit them with, for example a s1 and they get hit by the ball they can block after it even if they are in hit stun...
You mean like how atro shouldn't use Dex balls on characters in hitstun because it allows them to block?

So, what exactly does Enchantress' Vanish dodge? Not projectiles, but some specials. What's the logic behind this move? Personally, I think it should dodge jump-ins, but that's just my opinion.

SixPathsOfHate

So, what exactly does Enchantress' Vanish dodge? Not projectiles, but some specials. What's the logic behind this move? Personally, I think it should dodge jump-ins, but that's just my opinion.
Similar to batman parry. Think of its use after SM does a f23 trait mid normal of some sort. During the trait activation you can go for vanish.

Im still standing by my words on how bad this character feels until proven wrong.

Imma wait and see but im done trying to make this trainwreck work.

Edit: dont mean I wont post what I find. Like this swaggy combo
j2 113 f23mb trait call walk up (just a tiny bit) 11 j2 12 bf2
j2 113 f23mb hex cast (walk up just a tiny bit, smaller than you would for the trait call) S2 bf3mb late j2 12 bf2.
You are an idiot and a noob...

SixPathsOfHate

You are an idiot and a noob...
Cause name calling is the way to show your dissatisfaction with my comment.

Thats fine. Still sticking to what I think. Only time will tell but this is my FIRST DAY OPINION. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

How can people not understand that its fine to give opinions on characters when they first come out and then as the characters get older the opinions can change and if they still think the same then w/e.

My current opinion is that she is bottom tier. I hope she has more to her but at the time no one has shown anything so I am sticking with this until otherwise.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
so, what is this characters goal? she's a footsies character for sure, and she's got a bit of counter zoning with her shield but, what am i supposed to do? is she a character that relies heavily on parries? is she mostly about setup?

Cause name calling is the way to show your dissatisfaction with my comment.

Thats fine. Still sticking to what I think. Only time will tell but this is my FIRST DAY OPINION. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

How can people not understand that its fine to give opinions on characters when they first come out and then as the characters get older the opinions can change and if they still think the same then w/e.

My current opinion is that she is bottom tier. I hope she has more to her but at the time no one has shown anything so I am sticking with this until otherwise.
Anyone in this forums that calls a character bad within a week... even a month after release is an idiot, like you. There just isn’t another word to describe it. This is literally the definition of the word.

SixPathsOfHate

so, what is this characters goal? she's a footsies character for sure, and she's got a bit of counter zoning with her shield but, what am i supposed to do? is she a character that relies heavily on parries? is she mostly about setup?
Asking the right questions. The answers I have found with my extra day to play her compared to other...
I personally dont really understand her game plan either. It feel im suppose to punish impatient opponents with either parry/vanish or make them whiff so I can get a b21 punish. While b2 is a great normal, its rather slow and I tend to use f2 alot more for those ranges that s1 cant punish. Vanish is gonna take some time to get used to and is an experience move. It can be used during opponent strings like Supes f23 4 f23.

I am still having trouble finding a valid reason to use b2 outside things I KNOW will whiff and can capitalize on.
For poke wars I am using 21 and mixing it up between holding it and quick release to continue pressure. Kinda like cyborg SD cancels but. 23 is -11 and is just not worth using as you get nothing if you cancel it besides being safe but lose the your turn.

Trait is proving to be a really good ender. Cant tell you the amount of times I have dealt with an Atro punch walking into the demon just to have it explode in his face. Another thing I have been testing is ending combos with 122 and dashing forward and doing 21 against opponents that like to wake up.

She doesnt have an hard knock downs that give her enough time to call trait out or end in trait. One setup I have been using is ending in 114 and doing a sweep. If they wake up they still get hit by it and at worse we trade in my favor. Either low or overhead can hit first cause the mid will still hit last.

SixPathsOfHate

Anyone in this forums that calls a character bad within a week... even a month after release is an idiot, like you. There just isn’t another word to describe it. This is literally the definition of the word.
Well have fun with that. I will still continue to find things in hope of changing my OPINION of this character.