What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
THE ENCHANTRESS

BIO

Young artist June Moone attended a costume party at an old castle, stumbling upon a secret chamber where an ancient being called Dzamor tricked her into fusing with an evil entity from another dimension. By saying the word 'Enchantress', she can shift from a normal woman into a powerful sorceress, but at the expense of being controlled by this malevolent other self.

June was one of the original recruits for Task Force X, aka the 'Suicide Squad'. She has served with the team on-and-off ever since, constantly battling with the otherworldly Enchantress for dominance over their shared body. She has also served as a member of the Shadowpact, joining forces with other magicians to fight cosmic threats to the universe -- though sometimes, when the Enchantress takes full control of her body, she becomes the cosmic threat herself.

Last edited:

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Dear enchantress community,

Earlier tonight I made an enchantress general discussion thread that triggered many.

After receiving a reprimanding for alien substance and @Baconlord. I realize what I did was messed up and unprofessional.

I didn’t mean to come across as malicious or mean or anything, I just wanted to make a enchantress gen discussion thread.

I’ll admit outright I’m not an enchantress fan and don’t care about the character at all, that being said I’m interested in playing her and I like her design.

Again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It was all in good fun, nothing against the character or the community and I hope we all have fun with this character at the end of the day.

@DevilMaySpy @EMPRESS_SunFire @ImperatrixSindel

-Crusty

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I am all about the love! I'm excited for more people to get into this obscure-ass character best known to laypeople for being extremely naked in the very bad Suicide Squad movie.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I am all about the love! I'm excited for more people to get into this obscure-ass character best known to laypeople for being extremely naked in the very bad Suicide Squad movie.

I'll be honest. She came off as the most underwhelming villain I've ever seen in Suicide Squad, but she should be more fun to play with in Injustice.

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'll be honest. She came off as the most underwhelming villain I've ever seen in Suicide Squad, but she should be more fun to play with in Injustice.
They really did not do her justice in that movie, which... I mean, that movie didn't do most of the characters any justice. But she was particularly underserved by just being like, a dirty spider lady who needs a bath.

The New 52 comics also made her a threat to the heroes when the Enchantress took over, but they made her genuinely scary:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Thread title from this page, which I love, from Day of Vengeance (Countdown to Infinite Crisis). She's explaining to Ragman why he might have to kill her if their plan doesn't work:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Her design in i2 lowkey reminds me of the female demon hunter from diablo 3. That’s what made me want to try her.
Yeah she looks dope , If she zones or play anything like quan chi ( my mkx main) - instant main .

That would be my first female character main in fighting games :p and I play them since mk9 :D

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I was worried about her being heavily based on the Suicide Squad version looks wise, but I'm glad those fears have proven to be unfounded. I wasn't initially excited for this character but her appearance in the trailer has me pretty amped. I'm a believer now.

I'm hoping she's a footsie heavy set up or counter zoning character with good walk speed.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I might be the odd one out then but I dug the aesthetic design of the suicide squad Enchantress. I like that sort of animistic / primal sorceress design though so I dig characters like movie Enchantress, the new Mummy, and Morigesh from the game Paragon.
I didn't hate the design itself, it just wasn't anything like the comic book character, who I like.

I wouldn't be opposed to her having some more tribal pieces in her gear, but honestly they already tried that aesthetic with Cheetah and frankly they really didn't do a great job in my opinion.

Hopefully she'll have a hoodless gear variant with the moon crown, for people who really like that look.

omooba

fear the moobs
Dear enchantress community,

Earlier tonight I made an enchantress general discussion thread that triggered many.

After receiving a reprimanding for alien substance and @Baconlord. I realize what I did was messed up and unprofessional.

I didn’t mean to come across as malicious or mean or anything, I just wanted to make a enchantress gen discussion thread.

I’ll admit outright I’m not an enchantress fan and don’t care about the character at all, that being said I’m interested in playing her and I like her design.

Again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It was all in good fun, nothing against the character or the community and I hope we all have fun with this character at the end of the day.

@DevilMaySpy @EMPRESS_SunFire @ImperatrixSindel

-Crusty
so i went the the original thread too see what was so serious... definitely not a big enough deal for a serious apology chill out it's all good