What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
That one D2 combo where i do it about 3 times (lol) was just for swag ;)

But i honestly did not know D2 scales combo damage. Her jump 3 is very tricky to land and im very accustomed to using D2 cuz i just like uppercutting in general lol. But i will most def keep that in mind in the future doing more combo vids. Thank you so much for the love and critique! Righteous ;)
For the J3 try hitting it a bit later and it will hit and you can follow with 1,2 into soulrip special for some good damage. Or 1,2 into trait for some mixup stuff.

My bnb is b2,1 mb Hex, slight step forward, b3, j3, 1,2 soulrip. It’s around 370dmg on competitive against sups for 1 bar.

Espio

Kokomo
Finally coming to PC today. Can't wait to try her.
You'll love her. She has excellent neutral, hexes are so zany and hilarious when you can pull off the Fehu curse or the anti-jump/duck curse.

Her counter zoning and set up potential just makes her such a treat to play and she rewards those with great spacing.

Like for example, I like to walk back on block into back 1 punish or her back 2 long ranged mid. Great gear, great variety and fun to boot.

I feel that Enchantress gets wrecked by anyone who moves too fast to keep out (Flash, Cheetah) or has a teleport (Atom, Supergirl). Vanish doesn't work against aerial moves, but that also applies to attacks like Atom's meter burned teleport and Supergirl's teleport, since they're technically in the air. I think that should change somehow because Vanish is her only defense against teleporters.

Her hexes have variable levels of efficiency against different opponents. Hagalz and Mannaz is great against enemies that rely on super meter a lot, like Wonder Woman, but not so much on those who aren't, like Harley Quinn. Ehwaz wrecks those who have DB/DF motions for their specials 'cause they always duck just a bit before they use their special. Fehu is always great and it's enough to change the entire tide of battle. Almost too good TBH.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I feel that Enchantress gets wrecked by anyone who moves too fast to keep out (Flash, Cheetah) or has a teleport (Atom, Supergirl). Vanish doesn't work against aerial moves, but that also applies to attacks like Atom's meter burned teleport and Supergirl's teleport, since they're technically in the air. I think that should change somehow because Vanish is her only defense against teleporters.

Her hexes have variable levels of efficiency against different opponents. Hagalz and Mannaz is great against enemies that rely on super meter a lot, like Wonder Woman, but not so much on those who aren't, like Harley Quinn. Ehwaz wrecks those who have DB/DF motions for their specials 'cause they always duck just a bit before they use their special. Fehu is always great and it's enough to change the entire tide of battle. Almost too good TBH.
Teleporting isn't that big of a deal tbh. Her big problem is dealing with people that out footsie her and force her to be more aggressive like an aquaman or scarecrow. Also why would vanish need to work on a teleport. If you want to vanish it then just block it and punish

Raider

Noob
I have to say that NRS did fantastic job with Enchantress. I am really happy with how she turned out. She is so much fun to play, and she is the most interesting DLC character... by far. I was only able to level her up to 10, and won't be able to play the game in next two weeks but i really, really like everything about her.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I don't know how useful this might be, but this is probably good to know. We all know you can dash cancel from 21 and 23, but you can also meter-burn dash cancel as well.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
BgB into BF3 spell (Brainiac Stage)

I thought this was pretty cool. Anyone know if you can do this on another stage?

I feel stupid, but when should I be trying to throw out B1? Should I do it after a jump in? Or after B23? Or after 122? It's such a useful tool, but I keep forgetting to use it. B1>BF3MB is a good combo starter, but I'm too dumb to recognize when to best use it. Also, what is Enchantress' best meaty?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I feel stupid, but when should I be trying to throw out B1? Should I do it after a jump in? Or after B23? Or after 122? It's such a useful tool, but I keep forgetting to use it. B1>BF3MB is a good combo starter, but I'm too dumb to recognize when to best use it. Also, what is Enchantress' best meaty?
Don't have time for a full response right now. Best meaty is MU-dependant. Usually f3 or b23 stuff wake-ups.