What's new

Injustice General Discussion

trufenix

bye felicia
The story is hype enough and there's more than enough characters with no more shine than a screenshot. Its time for some gameplay. And not clips of super moves and clash phrases. That 15 seconds of Batman vs Catwoman footage proved we haven't even scratched the surface of even the first revealed characters.

I wonder how it's going to feel like to play Grundy.
He seems to have an impressive move set, but it sure does look slow as fuck. Will you input one command and then 3 seconds later another one and then again another one?
If so, then he would probably be the best character to learn the very first basics, since you have all the time in the world to adjust.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Do any of you guys know if Scarecrow is rumored or confirmed to be in the roster? He's such a great villain it would be a shame if he isn't in the roster.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
So, New 52 Skins, Red Son Skins, Arkham City skins, and no mention of classic skins yet... hopefully they're in the game. Don't care about AC skins, but I guess others will like it.

Big Frog

Noob
I wouldn't be disappointed if Bane is the next "reveal". As long as there's GAMEPLAY. Bane looks pretty badarse.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Do any of you guys know if Scarecrow is rumored or confirmed to be in the roster? He's such a great villain it would be a shame if he isn't in the roster.
After the prequel comics, his chances aren't looking so good. Got enough Bat-characters anyway.