What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
^yup thats what im going with too, we all know he's in the game but havent seen him yet plus Ed Boon's been retweeting a couple Aquaman requests lately

After the prequel comics, his chances aren't looking so good. Got enough Bat-characters anyway.
Yep, I finally got around to reading issues 1,2, and 3.
I was shocked to see how Dr.Crane was found dead sitting in the star lab with the concoction on his right hand. It's not mentioned who killed him but it is implied that the Joker is responsible. I'm just hoping in the next issue theres a twist of some sort that reveals Dr.Crane isn't dead somehow. Highly unlikely but I'm keeping my hopes up. He's such a great villain, I'm surprised they didn't select him to be in the roster.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Do any of you guys know if Scarecrow is rumored or confirmed to be in the roster? He's such a great villain it would be a shame if he isn't in the roster.
No one has mentioned Scarecrow, nor has he appeared in any videos. However, he was KIND OF in the Injustice comic lol.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yep, I finally got around to reading issues 1,2, and 3.
I was shocked to see how Dr.Crane was found dead sitting in the star lab with the concoction on his right hand. It's not mentioned who killed him but it is implied that the Joker is responsible. I'm just hoping in the next issue theres a twist of some sort that reveals Dr.Crane isn't dead somehow. Highly unlikely but I'm keeping my hopes up. He's such a great villain, I'm surprised they didn't select him to be in the roster.
Even if he survived whatever Joker did to him, there's no way he escaped the whole city exploding. The bomb is unfortunately a really good excuse for them to right anyone they want out of the plot. Just say "oh, he was in Metropolis at the time buying groceries" and boom, written out.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I know a lot of you are hoping for a Aquaman reveal, but I could wait longer honestly. I think he's definitely in the game. I want to be completely surprised, but I won't complain if it is the H20 hero.

trufenix

bye felicia
There's no more question, like 3 magazines have said he's in the game and Geoff Johns (current writer of his comics) says he's already played with him in game.

Yup.

When the Deathstroke trailer came out, I remember some people being like "Wow... this guy really is more badass than Deadpool!"

all i remember is "laaaaame! deadpool copy! - stfu noob he came 10 years ago deadpool is a parody"
Well, there was that as well. But that's just an initial response.

This game will actually (EVENTUALLY) help reduce the amount of people that ignorantly call him a "deadpool ripoff".