What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Cruz

Banned
This is from the magazine wich reveals the dude with 'the pretty high chance' is Sinestro but being in doesn't mean playable.

"However, it is arresting, strewn with characters from DC lore. The Flash shares a quip with the Green Arrow. Black Adam fights Shazam. Sinestro battles Green Lantern, and Doomsday fights Superman. We even see a flash of Ares. It’s a visual barrage, and their appearance doesn’t guarantee that they’re playable."

Yeah, I know it doesn't guarantee it.

But I am damn confident that NetherRealm is looking to ensure that each of the DC Big Five has at least one villain.

Batman - Joker (among others)
Superman - Lex Luthor (and Doomsday)
Wonder Woman - Ares (seems logical from a variety standpoint. Catwoman and Raven diminish Cheetah's and Circe's chances)
The Flash - Captain Cold (He just makes too much sense. Ed Boon loves Flash. Zoom ain't happening. Ice beam in the debut trailer. Yadda, yadda... it's a safe bet.)
Green Lantern - Sinestro

And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they try to throw Black Manta in there. ;)

Cruz

Banned
I still think Hawkgirl and Black Canary should be in and they should have gone with Circe over Raven and Zatanna as female magic character.

I still think Hawkgirl and Black Canary should be in and they should have gone with Circe over Raven and Zatanna as female magic character.
I TOTALLY agree about Black Canary. Not just because I think she'd be fun to play as, but also because I want her and Ollie to interact in the story mode.

Speaking of, what's the status on Tag Team? Seems like every day I hear conflicting reports. Is there a Tag Team mode or not? :p

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
so far no tag team has been confirmed, i think a fake ed boon facebook page said there was one so a lot of people got bad info

shig

kool guy
Yeah, it's weird that they don't talk much about tag team, because that being in game means more variety during story mode.

From IGN article today:
IGN said:
New Characters

During the demo we were also shown a variety of characters that may or may not be playable. The list includes Hawk Girl, Aquaman, Doomsday, Raven, Ares, Bane, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Sinestro. They could be seen in various cut scenes fighting already confirmed characters. We've reached out to WB and NetherRealm for more information about the roster and will update this article if we hear back.

I get the feeling they will all be playable... though Black Adam may just be a skin.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Speaking of, what's the status on Tag Team? Seems like every day I hear conflicting reports. Is there a Tag Team mode or not? :p
There was another article today that said tag was out, but on the plus side, ALPHA COUNTERS ARE IN THE GAME!

The developers took note of several notable changes, though. Hardcore fighting players can turn off environmental damage if they prefer and can now use a part of their meter to push back any opponents who might be guard crushing them in a corner. Players can also opt to change all of the traditional four-direction moves into quarter-circle and half-circle inputs that are better suited on the arcade stick.

Additionally, players can tag various techniques in the movelist so that their inputs appear on the screen, allowing for easier learning and less menu diving. Playing through any of the game's modes, including online matches with can have optional goal objectives, will earn experience points that will unlock avatars and other perks. The only slight disappointment was that tag team matches have been dropped, but that's a small price to pay for what should be an all-around heroic effort.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/preview/injustice-gods-among-us/76943

insignis

Noob
after reading all posts like "where is aquaman T_T" I bet he will be announced last because it's such a fun to watch all this whining and NRS enjoys it for sure :)

From IGN article today:

I get the feeling they will all be playable... though Black Adam may just be a skin.
Of course. It said they were all fighting with already confirmed people which pretty much says they are playable as well. I'm glad. This roster isn't as Batman heavy as we thought.

Reedoms

Noob
I'll be surprised if they do release more stuff. They just did a shitload of stuff within the past few days. Maybe they will finally confirm some of those rumors of certain characters.
yeah i think it will be a character. they have said a lot of things recently