What's new

Injustice General Discussion

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Do any of you guys know if Scarecrow is rumored or confirmed to be in the roster? He's such a great villain it would be a shame if he isn't in the roster.
Maybe Day one DLC...
He is immensely popular, but NRS already has Bane, Batman, Catwoman, Grundy, Nightwing, and the Joker in the game. 6 Batman characters.
I wouldn't mind, but would the comic bookers be pissed off by the inclusion of more?
Preferably not, as I don't think the inclusion of more characters could ever be a bad thing, and I'd like to see Mr. Freeze in the game as well.

He is immensely popular, but NRS already has Bane, Batman, Catwoman, Grundy, Nightwing, and the Joker in the game. 6 Batman characters.
I wouldn't mind, but would the comic bookers be pissed off by the inclusion of more?
Preferably not, as I don't think the inclusion of more characters could ever be a bad thing, and I'd like to see Mr. Freeze in the game as well.
1. Solomon Grundy is not a Batman character, but Harley Quinn is (you forgot to mention her).
2. Chances are higher that we get Captain Cold, and believe me - you will like that character more than Mr. Freeze, when you learn to know him.
3. Your sig is awesome. I'll listen to the 10 hours version of that song right now.

KIllaByte

1. Solomon Grundy is not a Batman character, but Harley Quinn is (you forgot to mention her).
2. Chances are higher that we get Captain Cold, and believe me - you will like that character more than Mr. Freeze, when you learn to know him.
3. Your sig is awesome. I'll listen to the 10 hours version of that song right now.
1: Gratitude for your compliments.
2: Gratitude for your correction-
3: Where is Grundy originally from, then? Did DC just throw him into Batman from another comic, hoping they could get some nice Batman stories out of him? (Which they did)

Where is Grundy originally from, then? Did DC just throw him into Batman from another comic, hoping they could get some nice Batman stories out of him? (Which they did)
1. Originaly Solomon Grundy started off as a golden age Green Lantern villain for Alan Scott. Later on he became more mainstream and appeared basically everywhere with various powerlevels. Sometimes he was facing Superman, sometimes he got defeated by Batman.
2. HEYYEAEAYEAYEAYEAAA !!! I SAY HEY !!!

WARNING: IT'S ADDICTIVE !!!

Reedoms

Noob
i liked deadpool, now i don't because of memebase, he's just everywhere, it's annoying
His classic stuff from the late 90's is actually really good. Then a new writer came and made him internet memes personified and it's an absolute wreck since.

KIllaByte

Does anyone else think that Raven (Teen Titans) will be a DLC character?

Does anyone else think that Raven (Teen Titans) will be a DLC character?
I doubt it, if a DLC character should be chosen it is more than likely to be a male, because there are a few females in the roster as of current. Also adding to the fact she's been hinted at and seen in the scans, she should be part of the ship roster.

KIllaByte

Boon ain't fooling me. Maybe not Doomsday, but I'm pretty damn sure every character that was shown or mentioned in a magazine will be playable on the on-disc roster in some shape or form.
I don't know, man...
Kenshi was shown dead in the story mode's first cutscene, and Skarlet was in Kahn's coliseum stage, and several other story cutscenes...

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't know, man...
Kenshi was shown dead in the story mode's first cutscene, and Skarlet was in Kahn's coliseum stage, and several other story cutscenes...
They weren't revealed in magazines.
EDIT: Well, they were, but they were already confirmed as DLC at the time.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Trust me man, Raven is the character I want to see the most in this game. Yes, maybe Ed Boon said "remember, not all characters will be playable" when she was revealed, but he is a professional troll; he said that Babalities wouldn't appear in MK9 either (and the fact that he says Lobo could be DLC just makes me think he's finished and on the disc already). When Ed Boon says something, think the opposite (not every time of course, but you get what I mean). I really don't think she would have been shown in a magazine screenshot with several other playable characters if she wasn't a part of the roster.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
It should be noted that Kenshi;s model was his from the last generation of MK games, and that Skarlet was most likely planned to be on disc. Ed teased at revealing her around September if Shao Kahn won that contest. Also her model, alt costume and ending were on disc at launch, as well.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
It should be noted that Kenshi;s model was his from the last generation of MK games, and that Skarlet was most likely planned to be on disc. Ed teased at revealing her around September if Shao Kahn won that contest. Also her model, alt costume and ending were on disc at launch, as well.
Still annoyed we didn't any DLC character alts, especially after we saw hers.

Trust me man, Raven is the character I want to see the most in this game. Yes, maybe Ed Boon said "remember, not all characters will be playable" when she was revealed, but he is a professional troll; he said that Babalities wouldn't appear in MK9 either (and the fact that he says Lobo could be DLC just makes me think he's finished and on the disc already). When Ed Boon says something, think the opposite (not every time of course, but you get what I mean). I really don't think she would have been shown in a magazine screenshot with several other playable characters if she wasn't a part of the roster.
what if lex luthor kills her with the power of awesome baldness?

Lex can't do shit to Raven lol. He dies later on anyway from the looks of things. Plus, characters dying never stopped them from coming back in MK.
this is not mk. i don't see clark jr. coming back. but... yeah i don't think she will die she's not easy to kill

Reedoms

Noob
Comic book characters never die either. They return even more than the MK cast.
While it's true that death is a revolving door in some comics, a good majority of people have died and remained dead. Blue Beetle has been dead for almost 7 years now.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
While it's true that death is a revolving door in some comics, a good majority of people have died and remained dead. Blue Beetle has been dead for almost 7 years now.
Oh, well I know nothing about Blue Beetle lol.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Blue Beetle went out like a champ stood up for what he believed in and got shot in the fucking head ...Goddamn champion right there.