What's new

Injustice General Discussion

He would be, he just looks cool, I like his colors. Lool. Man, why aren't people discussing Issue 3 and possible story plots, this site has disappointed me. It was so awesome.

MMH is kind of a in a weird place right now in comics, they replaced him with Cyborg for awful reasons, and he is like on the B team or something.

He is not a sure thing at this point.
You see it as him "being on the B-team".

I see it as him LEADING his OWN team.

Honestly, when you break down Superman's and Martian Manhunter's abilities, you see how parallel they are. I think he can be a great counter to Supes.

Too bad Sinestro won't make the cut ehh Froggy.:p
I know you're probably just screwing with me...

... but I would just like to bring up that one Boon tweet where somebody asked him "any chance of sinestro or atrocitus?"

He responded with something like "well, chances for ONE of them are very high"

And c'mon... He's GOTTA mean Sinestro. He's the best GL villain and one of the best villains in all of comics.

Cruz

Banned
I know you're probably just screwing with me...

... but I would just like to bring up that one Boon tweet where somebody asked him "any chance of sinestro or atrocitus?"

He responded with something like "well, chances for ONE of them are very high"

And c'mon... He's GOTTA mean Sinestro. He's the best GL villain and one of the best villains in all of comics.
Well he meant cutscenes but we recently learned being in the game doesn't mean playable....

Reedoms

Noob
Who's better?
I grew up reading Kyle's adventures so I might be biased but I really enjoyed Nero and Effigy. Nero was like Sinestro but with the relation to Kyle being his darker mirror. Both were thrown godlike power and rose to great power but took different paths in using the power.
Sinestro's cool and all, but he works better as a neutral party member like how he is with Hal right now in GL.

Cruz

Banned
I think Carol works best as an ally for Hal like she is for the last 5-6 years now in comics and Sinestro fits the story great of Injustice with
the dictators and everything but to make him playable they need two different play styles wich is hard. It seems Hal will be using the giant
hands, fist and hammer again and probably a jet as finisher so that makes him a long ranged fighter that means you'll have to make Sinestro a
short ranged fighter with his constructs, if that happens than haters like Dinozords and others will have to zip it cause they would be unique
from each other but it ain't simple, you could go with those Cyrax blades from a short distance or a chainsaw slam or let him use wolverine blades
and twin daggers or axe's but i don't know neatherrealm will do it.

Cruz

Banned
If not Sinestro or other construct users they could go with Atrocitus but except for the plasma with characters like Bane, Grundy and even Catwoman
cause of the nails he would bring nothing new to the table so that leaves Black Hand to play like Quan Chi and if not him than fuck Ed Boon!

Reedoms

Noob
If not Sinestro or other construct users they could go with Atrocitus but except for the plasma with characters like Bane, Grundy and even Catwoman
cause of the nails he would bring nothing new to the table so that leaves Black Hand to play like Quan Chi and if not him than fuck Ed Boon!
Being one of the five inversions allowed Atrocitus to learn blood magic as well. That shit lets him do quite a bit of other stuff as well.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm checking to see if NRS makes mistakes like Capcom did with UMVC3.

http://www.injustice.com/sites/default/files/characters/large/????????????????????????-full_0_0.png

Above is the url that gives you all the render images for the game that are up on their server right now. All you do is replace the question marks with names. For example, flash or harley is all you type to get their renders. Doesn't seem like they are doing things like THE flash or harley QUINN...just Flash or Harley. This tells me they are just typing up the quickest version of names they can. I tried DS, Deathstroke, and Slade and none got me his image though so there is a damned good chance that nothing is uploaded until they have it damn good and ready to code into the turn table widget on the character page.

Go ahead and poke around if you want to guys. Just remember that if you get a wrong response it adds /en/ in front of the "sites" portion of the url and you got to go back and cut that part off to keep digging.

http://www.injustice.com/en/sites/default/files/characters/large/flash-full_0_0.png

Is bad and won't net you anything where as that same url without the /en/ will net you Flash's gallery render.
Poke if you wanna. I doubt they pulled a capcom though. Personally you'll probably get closer right clicking and using inspect element to check the page code.

EDIT: lol click my above first link. You get a page not found page with The Joker on it :D

I grew up reading Kyle's adventures so I might be biased but I really enjoyed Nero and Effigy. Nero was like Sinestro but with the relation to Kyle being his darker mirror. Both were thrown godlike power and rose to great power but took different paths in using the power.
Sinestro's cool and all, but he works better as a neutral party member like how he is with Hal right now in GL.
Let me phrase it like this then:

Hal Jordan is in the game. Sinestro is Hal Jordan's greatest villain. ;)

Hal Jordan is the best, guys... get over it. :)

In related news, I snagged this pic from the official Injustice Youtube page...

I don't get why they decided to make his crotch area covered in green. It's backwards thinking. Old school Hal Jordan wore the full leotard getup, but this game is supposed to be modernized. Weird decision.

THIS is how he should look:

Can't wait to see his alternate costumes. (hoping we get a New 52 skin for everybody! :) )