What's new

Injustice General Discussion

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
all fighting games have some retarded stuff going on, all that i know of (which isn't much)
My dislike of gorillas is pretty deep as characters. I'll give him this though...he's not as bad as some of Batman's stupidest villains. Some were so bad they were written out of existence because forgetting them wasn't gonna be enough.

My dislike of gorillas is pretty deep as characters. I'll give him this though...he's not as bad as some of Batman's stupidest villains. Some were so bad they were written out of existence because forgetting them wasn't gonna be enough.

you're fine anyway gorilla grodd is too big to be playable (maybe mirror master is the only choice for a rogue now).

Dale

Noob
Hi ya, I'm new to this just wanna no if anyone can help, I put money into this game got really far and now it just keeps crashing and won't let me start a match! Has anyone had this problem?

Hi ya, I'm new to this just wanna no if anyone can help, I put money into this game got really far and now it just keeps crashing and won't let me start a match! Has anyone had this problem?
did you buy it from a legit store or from random guy's garage?

shaowebb

Just so you guys know I just went to my Walmart and checked with them and sure enough in the back they had cases of the pre-order versions of the game with MK vs DC and the Arkham Skins that were going to be put on the shelves at midnight. For some reason my Walmart Pre-order said it wouldn't be in till the 25th so I checked to see if they would have stock of the pre-order stuff just to purchase over the counter and they had plenty.

If you haven't pre-ordered and you still want the goodies from Walmart you can check your local store. They likely have some. I know the ones in WV will.

Eddyward

Noob
Just so you guys know I just went to my Walmart and checked with them and sure enough in the back they had cases of the pre-order versions of the game with MK vs DC and the Arkham Skins that were going to be put on the shelves at midnight. For some reason my Walmart Pre-order said it wouldn't be in till the 25th so I checked to see if they would have stock of the pre-order stuff just to purchase over the counter and they had plenty.

If you haven't pre-ordered and you still want the goodies from Walmart you can check your local store. They likely have some. I know the ones in WV will.
Thanks for the information! I also ordered from Walmart.com, and it says the 25th as well. Do you think they'll keep copies out for a while? I probably can't go at midnight, but I'll for sure be able to get it on Wednesday and cancel my order if it hasn't shipped yet. I'll call my local Walmart store today and see what they say; I'll update later.

shaowebb

BTW did anyone get there DLC codes from Battle Arena yet? I'd like to try out my ARROW skin tonight if at all possible. When will they send them?

Oh and I mentioned this for the GA discussion area, but I'll say it here too. I'll be doing art for this game on occasion. Just loose speedpainting style stuff and I'll drop it into forums for folks to enjoy. Here's a snippet preview of one that still has a ways to go that will need some tugging around and more details painted. I'll be adding color once the details are finalized.

shaowebb

I've asked Rigo about the GA skin twice in the past week or so, didn't reply.
They may be just now processing all the things so they dont end up sending out multiple codes to the same emails in case you voted during every round. They extended the vote till yesterday so that would slow the works down if this is the case I guess.