What's new

Injustice General Discussion

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Turn on the news.. well a bombing during the boston marathon occurried 100 people treated at the hospital and 12 dead
O_O holy shit...thats horrible.

EDIT: Just got back from news scouring. My God this is terrible. Boston players stay home and dont go out gathering for events or stuff. They will likely all be cancelled anyhow and if you were running one cancel it. Pick up your copies tomorrow or whenever the police say that they feel its okay to go back out. Police are saying avoid traveling in large crowds or from going to highly populated areas or events. LISTEN TO THEM. Be safe please. I dont want anyone ending up hurt traveling around during this mess. They have found several unexploded bombs and are disposing of them...dont go out till this is cleared out and things are safer.

Reactions: Ivy
They're not even sure if it was domestic or international, for those wondering. It could be anybody, from what little we know right now.

Also, these videos are somewhat intense, but not necessarily graphic. But I'm posting them because if you're a little overwhelmed at how bad things can happen (like I am), take some comfort in the fact that some people's first reaction was to run towards the explosion to help people. There are real superheroes out there, and real goodness in that.

http://deadspin.com/heres-video-of-the-moment-the-boston-marathon-bombs-ex-473015503

shaowebb

The stream has been postponed and so has the DLC reveal in respect for the events in Boston. I agree with this...people have better things to pay attention to right now than whether Batman beat Superman in a fan vote in a videogame.

Classy move WB, DC, and NRS. I respect this. Be with your loved ones folks and tune into the news. Its been an eventful day.

MoldMan

Noob
The stream has been postponed and so has the DLC reveal in respect for the events in Boston. I agree with this...people have better things to pay attention to right now than whether Batman beat Superman in a fan vote in a videogame.

Classy move WB, DC, and NRS. I respect this. Be with your loved ones folks and tune into the news. Its been an eventful day.
I think should check out the battle postpond thread. Some ridiculous comments in thier

shaowebb

I think should check out the battle postpond thread. Some ridiculous comments in thier
*checks thread*

I am literally shaking in anger over what I just saw. Thanks for the link. I'm calling down the powers that be. I am ready to fucking explode. I seen a fucking human leg torn the fuck apart today. Bone and flopping grissle dangling with severed meat trailing as MT's pushed the victim to their vehicle in some of those photos and then I see some shit going off because his videogame make believe superheroes didn't fight and tell him about a DLC?

I. Am. Disgusted.

We are better than this.

Ivy

Leafy Irritant
I can't even imagine that child's parents. To have lost so much. I know I couldn't handle that. And the poor kid. Only eight. So much he hadn't done.

I just wish that somebody let him know how much he was loved and that it was quick.

I think I'm going to go call my mom. Everybody just please be respectful and if you're in Boston, for the love of God keep yourself safe. We may never meet in our lives but please just be safe.

tazzmission

Banned
I can't even imagine that child's parents. To have lost so much. I know I couldn't handle that. And the poor kid. Only eight. So much he hadn't done.

I just wish that somebody let him know how much he was loved and that it was quick.

I think I'm going to go call my mom. Everybody just please be respectful and if you're in Boston, for the love of God keep yourself safe. We may never meet in our lives but please just be safe.
a 3 year old was transfered from 1 hospital to a childs one yesterday according to a doctor that wa son the news being asked about the patients.

shaowebb

Okay ...I woke up and went and played. Figured I'll try to move on in here.
Too worn out last night from events to even try.

Here are my impressions so far.
Story mode is great. Short but great. I beat it in 4 hours. You get red and blue cards from playing to unlock stuff with in archives. Red cards are harder to get but net you costumes. Game feels awesome and super meaty. Loving my Green Arrow. He is every bit as fun as I'd hoped and his starters are better than I thought. He shouldn't get rushed to death like I worried he might so long as I don't play wreckless.

Discovered I also really like using Deathstroke and Cyborg. Those two feel really easy to pickup and get offense going with.

Gotta go to work now. Go play folks.

tazzmission

Banned
picking my copy up around 530pm . i am watching all endings and i have to say red arrow better become dlc seeing as he was in green arrows ending

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Story mode is awesome so far IMO. However, I might go back to finding what character fits my playstyle. I like Blask Adam, but not sure if he fits me. So far, Aquaman is who I do best with.