What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Eddyward

Noob
I'm guessing for season passes, they just e-mail you a code, right? I wanted to buy 2 season passes on the PSN, so I could gift one to my friend. Does anyone know how that's possible? I can't add two to the cart, and I don't want to add extra funds if I can't buy another one. Is it only possible to buy it on another account then?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm guessing for season passes, they just e-mail you a code, right? I wanted to buy 2 season passes on the PSN, so I could gift one to my friend. Does anyone know how that's possible? I can't add two to the cart, and I don't want to add extra funds if I can't buy another one. Is it only possible to buy it on another account then?
I'm pretty sure it's no different from other DLC (you just can't download it until later), meaning you can't really gift it via PSN. Best you can do is give 'em 15 PSN funbux to use.

Eddyward

Noob
I'm pretty sure it's no different from other DLC (you just can't download it until later), meaning you can't really gift it via PSN. Best you can do is give 'em 15 PSN funbux to use.
Thanks! He's stubborn and wouldn't take the gift lol. I'll see what I can do about that. :]

I noticed they mention green lantern new 52 in the app as well. I really hope thats not a exclusive costume :(. I dont have any apple products. They really need to have the IOS app on multi platform if they want to go down he exclusive costume route. Otherwise only the apple elite can get them sad face for us android users or those without smartphones.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I guess the skin reveal was Yellow Lantern from the Green Lantern trailer.. nothing else was shown today.

Some more Injustice billboards from Ed Boon's twitter:

I hope Walmart or Gamestop (I bought my boyfriend a copy from Gamestop for his birthday) delivers my orders super early lol. Apparently some people have gotten it as early as this Monday.
*thinks back to being a fanboy and how desperately he would try to "have that" when they went to take it down*

TRUE STORIES.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
i know i ranted on batman but i do love me some batman beyond...............

looks like i may start work on a cosplay costume on it for august
Yeah, I liked Batman Beyond, even though I didn't watch the show, but I like the concept. The game also had some really cool music back then, I especially remember the one from Asylum, which creeped me out when I was playing as a kid.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Top 5 reasons Injustice will deliver by Pixelenemy (one of the best youtube gaming channels)

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
WTF watching Arturo's stream one of the play testers of the game

and he said something that really let me down and made himself look like a hypocrite.

When he was at that Twitch show with Hector, he praised the interactables

now on that Twitch he has them turned off and said "they should always be off" really?

All my hupe is going down hill first what Max said on the Netcode now this

WTF watching Arturo's stream one of the play testers of the game

and he said something that really let me down and made himself look like a hypocrite.

When he was at that Twitch show with Hector, he praised the interactables

now on that Twitch he has them turned off and said "they should always be off" really?

All my hupe is going down hill first what Max said on the Netcode now this

With playing around the demo the intereactables do too much damage. I think if they tone them down it may be different. I still think they should stay but that's MO.

By the way any archive to this stream where he said that? Thatnks in advance

Man with 24 character with at least 12 I'm really interested in, I'm so looking forward to it.

Gl
Sinestro
GA
Nightwing
Flash
Aquaman
Harley
Shazam
Cyborg
KF
Raven
Hawkgirl

and more. Too many interesting characters in the roster and that's not a bad thing.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Sorry was meant to go back and edit this, it must of being his friend who said that sorry, mistake of identity