What's new

Injustice General Discussion

DOOM

Noob
I think the Bat logo should be a bit brighter, but it looks fine to me.

The Batman Beyond costume imo, is something that isn't going to translate perfectly to a game. It could probably be better, but I don't think it's bad.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What if they had the VA of Terry voice that costume?

Speaking of costumes with different voices, the Red Sun costumes BETTER have either Russian accents or Russian Dialogue.

It would really break the coolness of them if the characters(at least Supes) spoke perfect english.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sir, watch that video above.

Grodd is waaaaay bigger than any playable character.

---

Something i've noticed that is very interesting.

EVERY stage(one portion of a multiple part stage) has a center piece interact-able that the players can use to bounce their opponents off of for a combo extender.

For example in the demo the helicopter on the rooftop, in the watchtower, the control panel infront of the glowing core thingy on the second half of the stage, Stryker's island has Grodd in the courtyard, the fortress has Doomsday, and so on.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Likely so that some combos could be done more than just on one stage and not entirely situational.

Mobster Grundy is boss. Knightfall Bane is boss. Ares alternate is boss. EVERYTHING IS SO BOSS NNNNGH

Likely so that some combos could be done more than just on one stage and not entirely situational.

Mobster Grundy is boss. Knightfall Bane is boss. Ares alternate is boss. EVERYTHING IS SO BOSS NNNNGH
Much better looking than his render led us to believe. When the game hits, we need a wallpaper of Knightfall Bane breaking Arkham Batman over his back since Arkham Bats is the closest we currently have to Bat's "classic" look.

Reactions: RYX

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
fine geez, how about detective chimp? btw did something happened to you involving monkeys?
The poop...oh god the poop.
;_;
Naw just having fun teasing folks. Just hoping for anyone over Grodd since I've NEVER been cool with the idea of gorillas as villains or heroes. Too campy.

The poop...oh god the poop.
;_;
Naw just having fun teasing folks. Just hoping for anyone over Grodd since I've NEVER been cool with the idea of gorillas as villains or heroes. Too campy.
lol, g. grodd at least could be interesting movewise, specially interactable wise, he can be gadget and power depending on each object, but if there's a barrell he always rolls it.