What's new

Injustice General Discussion

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Haha This game makes me laugh sometimes, NRS will go out all their way to give Superman a ton of different animation intros/outros, new voice actors for costume, and unique dialog for certain char clashes, but yet They cant give Doomsday, Flash and Lex a slightly (Id let Supermans and the rest slip since you cant really tell as much) different animation for the watch tower, not that big of a deal, but its funny

Can anyone diagnose whats wrong with my Battle Edition stick? Im on PS3. It randomly turns on and off, I can tell this because the LED lights will flicker every now and then. Its not the cord, because the same cord charges my controller. Is it a defect? It was working fine earlier, but after about an hour of gameplay, this happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Insurgency: Luthor's lab is the unofficial injustice practice stage, at least for me, it feels like a training room.

Also the music on that stage is fucking sex. Really fits Luthor. Like some kind of awesome mixture of bond music, MK music, and electro. Menacing.

The other Insurgency theme is also awesome.

Someone should upload it.

Lex's alt looks so damn cool as well.

Just got done recording all of story mode and several arcades. Everything from the past 5+ hours is a blur and the crazy part is I still have some left to go and I only have one video up. I think this game is gonna kill me.

Also I preordered the Red Son skins but there not showing up. I've only owned my 360 for a few months (I know gasps everywhere) so did I get screwed over or do I have to put in some code or something to get them?

Mulder

King of Heroes
Just got done recording all of story mode and several arcades. Everything from the past 5+ hours is a blur and the crazy part is I still have some left to go and I only have one video up. I think this game is gonna kill me.

Also I preordered the Red Son skins but there not showing up. I've only owned my 360 for a few months (I know gasps everywhere) so did I get screwed over or do I have to put in some code or something to get them?
You need to put in the code where it says DLC on the Bonus section.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

should be a code on the reciept that you redeem on xbox live then they showed up, thats how it worked for me at least

Seapeople

This one's for you
Guaranteed throw attempts are soooo much easier now, it's awesome. I guess it's sort of evened out since throws are easier to tech now.