What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I've mentioned this before, but I honestly think Martian Manhunter has a serious chance of being included in the game. Why else would they go to the trouble, during their very busy schedule of making this game, model Mars in the background of Sinestro's super?

Later on during the super, they show Earth, and it's super close. Mars appears to be the 'moon's distance' from Earth. Now this is pretty circumstantial, but one of the Noob.com number combinations led to "LOOK TO LA LUNA", except the Moon isn't there, Mars is.

I seriously hope that it's Martian Manhunter, but I'm expecting either Doomsday or Black Adam.

I'm sorry to be the downer here but they took that out of his super animation. That was from the tiny picture from the Battle Arena from Sinestro's breakdown the Monday before the actual gameplay. The super looks like this now:

2:05 - 2:15

Also if MMh was in the game on the actual roster I think he would of shown up somewhere during the comics at least don't you think? The only reason I could see for leaving him excluded so far is if he plays a GIGANTIC role in the story and comes in later, but honestly I just don't see it happening.

I don't doubt he'll be DLC because of this:

(couldn't find the clearer image, the bottom right folder on the computer says MMHunter, top right says DLC. Penguin is also on there but no further clues given on him)

I just don't see him making the final cut for the initial roster.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I'm sorry to be the downer here .
If you notice in that battle arena video, Sinestro is the second player, and does his super from a different angle. Perhaps it must be done from a 1st player perspective.

Also, that poll is utter nonsense. Matching Zoom up with MMh? Something isn't right about that. I'm not trying to be a blind proponent for MMh to be in the game, but I can say there is clear cut proof he isn't. Just seems like Boon is a troll more than not regarding things like this.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Huhm, odd change.

Might just be that his super changes on certain stages, like the Watchtower perhaps? Warping to earth's orbit might seem less impressive there...

People've often pondered what'd happen to certain supers on stages that aren't on Earth, and this might be one example. Or it could just be a total change, donno.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
If you notice in that battle arena video, Sinestro is the second player, and does his super from a different angle. Perhaps it must be done from a 1st player perspective.

Also, that poll is utter nonsense. Matching Zoom up with MMh? Something isn't right about that. I'm not trying to be a blind proponent for MMh to be in the game, but I can say there is clear cut proof he isn't. Just seems like Boon is a troll more than not regarding things like this.

How would you explain that in that picture he isn't even glowing yellow and in the video he is definitely glowing.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
How would you explain that in that picture he isn't even glowing yellow and in the video he is definitely glowing.
That's because he did his enhance damage buffer. Watch closely just before he initiates his Super.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
You guys are raising my hopes up for MMH only for them to be crashed down tomorrow, aren't you? lol

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

Or they thought TYM might figure out that it's Mars so they changed ;) so people don't see Mars

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
sadly we get yet another Batman cartoon and this one looks like its going to be even worse than The Batman
Well at least Brave and the Bold gave us that really awesome Flash episode. I am skeptical about this new show though, Katana is a weird choice for a sidekick.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Flash and the Rogues really need their own animated series or something, more people need to be introduced to how great all those characters are.
Yeah no doubt about I didn't know how cool they were till the Captain Cold fanboys came along, glad they did

sadly we get yet another Batman cartoon and this one looks like its going to be even worse than The Batman
I'm not going to judge until I've seen an episode...but I am inclined to agree. I haven't seen much of Young Justice, but what I have seen looked really good, and I can't believe it's getting cancelled for stuff like Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go. Hell, have four DC shows going at the same time.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I'm not going to judge until I've seen an episode...but I am inclined to agree. I haven't seen much of Young Justice, but what I have seen looked really good, and I can't believe it's getting cancelled for stuff like Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go. Hell, have four DC shows going at the same time.
It was one of the higher rated and best approved shows but it wasn't selling toys and other merchandise(probably because of big part of its audience were fans of the original Justice League) so they figured any show they put in that time slot will be watched and think Batman is more appealing to people who would buy merch from stores

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
DC cancelling Young Justice (that is working really good since fans love it) to give some more spotlight to Batman, why am i not surprised...

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Yeah cancelling YJ and the Green Lantern series in favor of TTGo is just baffling to me. That show just looks so damn bad, and worse yet it's being written by the people who make that MadTV cartoon. One of the writers has even said that he has never seen an episode of the original TT cartoon. Batman could be good, but there is no way that Go won't be just unforgivably awful.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Yeah cancelling YJ and the Green Lantern series in favor of TTGo is just baffling to me. That show just looks so damn bad, and worse yet it's being written by the people who make that MadTV cartoon. One of the writers has even said that he has never seen an episode of the original TT cartoon. Batman could be good, but there is no way that Go won't be just unforgivably awful.
I am sorry for saying this is Go gonna be the same childish mess that TT was? coz come on compared to YJ, TT was a kid's bedstory...

It was one of the higher rated and best approved shows but it wasn't selling toys and other merchandise(probably because of big part of its audience were fans of the original Justice League) so they figured any show they put in that time slot will be watched and think Batman is more appealing to people who would buy merch from stores
Trust me, I'm more than aware that CN doesn't like shows that don't sell junk. I was a fan of the rebooted ThunderCats from episode 1 and it went the same way. Unfortunately, it seemed like there was hope and I think that's why the show ended with a cliffhanger kind of finale. I hope Young Justice doesn't make the same mistake.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Trust me, I'm more than aware that CN doesn't like shows that don't sell junk. I was a fan of the rebooted ThunderCats from episode 1 and it went the same way. Unfortunately, it seemed like there was hope and I think that's why the show ended with a cliffhanger kind of finale. I hope Young Justice doesn't make the same mistake.
Maybe it gets the Thundercat treat and they bring it back on Toonami lol