What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
no offense but i honestly dont see what zatanna brings to this game, someone who yells out every move before doing it? and is she gonna wear armored up fishnets?
Yelling out moves would be unique though, wouldn't it? And there aren't really any legit magic users in Injustice. Raven looks to be the only one, and she fights completely differently with her Soul Self and Astral Projection stuff. I think @trufenix made a pretty good post regarding Zatanna's potential. That's all I'm really saying. That she would have potential.

What are some good magic users that DC has beyond Raven and Zatanna? I hear people mention Dr. Fate a lot. Not sure who else would be good though.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Yelling out moves would be unique though, wouldn't it? And there aren't really any legit magic users in Injustice. Raven looks to be the only one, and she fights completely differently with her Soul Self and Astral Projection stuff. I think @trufenix made a pretty good post regarding Zatanna's potential. That's all I'm really saying. That she would have potential.

What are some good magic users that DC has beyond Raven and Zatanna? I hear people mention Dr. Fate a lot. Not sure who else would be good though.
yelling out moves would be different but not all different is good different, and there is a huge lack of magic users but that because most magic users in the DCU arent hand to hand fighters and well this is a hand to hand fighting game. i do think Zatanna is cool but id be really disappointed if she got a DLC spot over Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Red Hood, Katana, or Cheetah

trufenix

bye felicia
yelling out moves would be different but not all different is good different, and there is a huge lack of magic users but that because most magic users in the DCU arent hand to hand fighters and well this is a hand to hand fighting game. i do think Zatanna is cool but id be really disappointed if she got a DLC spot over Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Red Hood, Katana, or Cheetah
Katana, bro? Really?

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
lol granted Zatanna's a more popular character easily but Katanna is easily a far better fighter and would fit this game better
A sword user would be pretty cool. I really liked Kenshi in MK9. Also, it seems like DC is trying hard to push Katana. I hear she's gonna be in that new Batman show for Cartoon Network.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
A sword user would be pretty cool. I really liked Kenshi in MK9. Also, it seems like DC is trying hard to push Kitana. I hear she's gonna be in that new Batman show for Cartoon Network.
yeah they are she also just got her on comic and is in the JLA one, im not even a huge fan of her's but she really would be a great fit for Injustice