What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Treat this as a follow-up article from our latest story about Boon teasing about not one but two new reveals coming. One of which he mentioned is on Tv, the other...? Moments ago, Boon followed up on this and it's surely time as the Injustice crowd is ready for more. We are nearing the 1 month marker before Injustice officially hits shelves and to 99% of us... the release day could not come soon enough. Boon has given little detail on how this reveal could come but perhaps it will be through a retailer or... who knows? Be on the look-out tomorrow and follow Mr. Boon!

huge1.jpg

Source: noobde
Credit: Error

Attachments

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I would hope that its Captain Cold but I don't think Boon would count CC as a Huge character

guessing its either Raven,MMH, or Ares

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
But even if it is someone we know is in or at the very least pretty damn sure, we could CERTAINLY use gameplay of any of them. Gonna be a win no matter what, just perhaps less of a win for some than others.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Knowing Boon I bet you it's like Giganta or something, and he's making a pun about HUGE.

It would be great though if it was A) Someone we've all been clamoring for or B) Lots of characters revealed.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
we Captain Cold fans will replace them jk

and if its Raven they will just bitch and moan for more gameplay there is no stopping them
I don't mind the CC guys because I like him, too. Not a big Raven fan, but her fighting style could be interesting.

I'm excited to see anyone