What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

I honestly don't see us getting Zatanna and Raven so it will probably be only 1 and most people want Raven even though Zatanna has a good number of fans they just aren't as vocal
You'd probably be surprised. Personally, I can see Raven being able to get in and fight, she has inflicted physical violence in the comics. Zatanna I could see being way more of a zoner with her magic. However. I could easily see Superman making the threat that magic users either work for him or get the hell out. And Zatanna fighting Superman? She starts speaking backwards, he crushes her windpipe before she finishes her sentence. No, if Zatanna's smart, she'd stay out of this fight.

You'd probably be surprised. Personally, I can see Raven being able to get in and fight, she has inflicted physical violence in the comics. Zatanna I could see being way more of a zoner with her magic. However. I could easily see Superman making the threat that magic users either work for him or get the hell out. And Zatanna fighting Superman? She starts speaking backwards, he crushes her windpipe before she finishes her sentence. No, if Zatanna's smart, she'd stay out of this fight.
And you see, even in the Regime time, I don't see Superman ever crushing Zatanna's wind pipe. Or like harming her so she cannot speak. It would be the logical choice of attack but I don't see him doing that to Zatanna.

Mulder

King of Heroes
One of Superman's few weaknesses is magic though......

Mulder

King of Heroes
If we get Raven I want Best Boy and Starfire. Then we can have all 5 Teen Titans members from the Animated Series.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I've mentioned this before, but I honestly think Martian Manhunter has a serious chance of being included in the game. Why else would they go to the trouble, during their very busy schedule of making this game, model Mars in the background of Sinestro's super?

Later on during the super, they show Earth, and it's super close. Mars appears to be the 'moon's distance' from Earth. Now this is pretty circumstantial, but one of the Noob.com number combinations led to "LOOK TO LA LUNA", except the Moon isn't there, Mars is.

I seriously hope that it's Martian Manhunter, but I'm expecting either Doomsday or Black Adam.

GGA Max

Knowing Boon I bet you it's like Giganta or something, and he's making a pun about HUGE.

It would be great though if it was A) Someone we've all been clamoring for or B) Lots of characters revealed.
Last time he said "BIG" or possibly "HUGE" it was Aquaman. Hes not in troll mode 100% of the time.

Our best bet is Ares, Raven, Doomsday, Black Adam and Martain Man Hunter.

I do not think it's Doomsday because than they "knew" when to release this info, which makes the whole social GameStop promotion moot.

axeman87

Noob
For the last goddamned time, the 24 slot roster is a decoy. This was confirmed a long time ago.
Well, that's news to me.

Are we talking about the OPENING roster, or DLC characters revealed later?

The character selection screen clearly shows 24 slots. Surely, additional opening characters wouldn't be 'Hidden' like the DLC ones in MK9. Failing that the entire character selection screen is a decoy and additional character icon slots will be seen at release.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
If we get Raven I want Best Boy and Starfire. Then we can have all 5 Teen Titans members from the Animated Series.
If you have Nightwing, Cyborg and Raven isn't that enough Titans fan-service? I mean I don't want loads of Batman related characters either, but I guess they are in.

I would rather they grab a few from many different parts of DC, not many from a few. That being said it doesn't seem likely that there will be more Titans, the prequel comic seems to suggest some of them died...

I kinda feel all 5 Titans would be over kill 3 is enough
I agree completely.
The character selection screen clearly shows 24 slots. Surely, additional opening characters wouldn't be 'Hidden' like the DLC ones in MK9. Failing that the entire character selection screen is a decoy and additional character icon slots will be seen at release.
hecterrific said in an interview that the menus seen in the demos were all placeholders including the character select screen. He also said that they hadn't even revealed half the roster, and this was at a time when there were 12 confirmed characters.

Mulder

King of Heroes
If you have Nightwing, Cyborg and Raven isn't that enough Titans fan-service? I mean I don't want loads of Batman related characters either, but I guess they are in.

I would rather they grab a few from many different parts of DC, not many from a few. That being said it doesn't seem likely that there will be more Titans, the prequel comic seems to suggest some of them died...
That's a shame. Starfire and Beast Boy would have potential to be strong DLC characters.