What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I am sorry for saying this is Go gonna be the same childish mess that TT was? coz come on compared to YJ, TT was a kid's bedstory...
Picture what you just said but minus the world being in danger they face things like pranks and passing drivers ed and teen stuff like that

I am sorry for saying this is Go gonna be the same childish mess that TT was? coz come on compared to YJ, TT was a kid's bedstory...
Personally I felt the stories in Teen Titans were good, the animation was stylish, and it was certainly better than most cartoons at the time. But no. Teen Titans Go is going to be....ugh. The only good thing about it is that they got the voice cast back. And that's it. The art style looks terrible, like a halfway mix of the original show's art style and the chibi art style of the New Teen Titans shorts on DC Nation. As a fan of Teen Titans, I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt for now, but if the first episode is as awful as I expect it to be, I won't watch it.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Picture what you just said but minus the world being in danger they face things like pranks and passing drivers ed and teen stuff like that
oh god - this is a disaster - I already didn't like anything from the other TT show maybe the stories would be nice if they were more adult but this is even worse - I am so gonna hate DC when they end YJ for that mess! It's like the Marvel SuperHero Squad - even with interesting stories i didn't manage to watch - hate the unrealistic character designs and the childish animated voices- that's why i loved Injustice at least they looked very real and detailed.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
LMFAO.. Yea but in all seriousness I hope its MM.. But most likely it can be Killa Frost
I don't think Mirror Master is going to be revealed (or do you mean MMH?)
and there is more evidence pointing towards Captain Cold instead of killer frost

SLy

Noob
Martian Manhunter... Idk about captain Cold though.. That Achievement picture convinced a lot about frost now.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Martian Manhunter... Idk about captain Cold though.. That Achievement picture convinced a lot about frost now.
the thing about the picture is it looks more like Circe also and she would make a LOT more sense
not saying there is no chance just that her chances aren't high

Reactions: SLy

SLy

Noob
the thing about the picture is it looks more like Circe also and she would make a LOT more sense
not saying there is no chance just that her chances aren't high
I'd be happy either way..

What about doomsday.. wasn't he leaked? or was it a hoax?

oh god - this is a disaster - I already didn't like anything from the other TT show maybe the stories would be nice if they were more adult but this is even worse - I am so gonna hate DC when they end YJ for that mess! It's like the Marvel SuperHero Squad - even with interesting stories i didn't manage to watch - hate the unrealistic character designs and the childish animated voices- that's why i loved Injustice at least they looked very real and detailed.
End of the world isn't an adult story? Who the hell cares if the designs aren't realistic?