What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

All I want is a render or a trailer.
At this point, just throw up her render on the official site, we all know she's in. Time to clamor for someone else, either Martian Manhunter or maybe even Black Canary. I also want Swamp Thing, but he's likely to be DLC.

But still. Betting the reveal video tomorrow is Doomsday. That way I won't be disappointed if it is and pleasantly surprised if it's someone else.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
last time he said it was a really big one it was Aquaman so this "Huge" one might not be Doomsday, so if its not an obvious person (Adam,Raven,Doomsday,Ares) i'd wager someone well known like Martian Manhunter, someone we've been waiting for the entire time.

Well, like someone said...new God of War comes out tomorrow. Could be an opportune time for Ares. Gonna be Ares or Doomsday, more likely than not.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Well, like someone said...new God of War comes out tomorrow. Could be an opportune time for Ares. Gonna be Ares or Doomsday, more likely than not.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Still, two characters have fans frothing at the mouth during each reveal. Boon should just be kind and announce them first.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I hope the reveal isn't Doomsday, but the gameplay is...

I know that sort of doesn't make sense, but you know what I mean. Would love some Ares info