What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets, "if all goes to plan HUGE character reveal and gameplay coming tomorrow"

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'm really really hoping for Lobo, Boon mentioned him quite a few times lately, or Martian Manhunter, but finally seeing some Doomsday gameplay would be neat as well.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling we'll get at least two DLC character packs?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Black Manta fans would be Saltier than McDonalds french fries
badumtish. If it's Ocean Master, I imagine I'd feel the same about him as I feel about Bane. Don't care for the character at all, but look his look and Gameplay.. unless they make him somehow uninteresting like being a charge character. I never play any charge characters.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I think Ares, Raven, Black Adam, and Ares all have the best shot at being revealed.
It could also be one of the mystery achievement characters.

Captain Cold and MMH have a dark horse shot at it, though.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
It can only be 4 characters. Either Doomsday, Black Adam, Martian Manhunter, or Ares.
Are those the only four characters in the game that haven't been revealed?

As if Boon wouldn't throw a curve ball and reveal someone who hasn't even been speculated or hinted at.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I think Ares, Raven, Black Adam, and Ares all have the best shot at being revealed.
It could also be one of the mystery achievement characters.

Captain Cold and MMH have a dark horse shot at it, though.
stop raising the hopes of the CC and MMH fans we all know its not gonan be them :(

Mulder

King of Heroes
Are those the only four characters in the game that haven't been revealed?
Black Adam, Doomsday, and Ares as well as Raven have been the 4 most heavily suggested characters. Martian Manhunter is just the last big JL Member left to be announced.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Black Adam, Doomsday, and Ares as well as Raven have been the 4 most heavily suggested characters. Martian Manhunter is just the last big JL Member left to be announced.
oh so then they're the only ones that could possibly be spoiled.

I think it would be cool to have Martian Manhunter in Roman style armor to reference the fact that Mars is named after a Roman god and its also interesting to note that Mars is the Roman name for Ares.

I also hope its someone unexpected like Ocean Master or Zatanna. They're not exactly HUGE but they could have some powerful movement in the story. Ocean Master in the downfall of Aquaman and Zatanna attempting to take down the Regime's magic forces, such as Black Adam, Shazam, Wonder Woman or Raven (if Raven is a member of the Regime). Or if Zatanna is on the Regime's side, then she'd really not have any purpose, which SUCKS.

I'd also welcome the Atom because of huge puns. In theory, the Atom can grow huge as well as small and I could even see them giving him like a laser gun and nuclear gloves or something like that to amp up his playstyle. The Atom is stretching it though.

...Plastic Man.

axeman87

Noob
I thought all 24 characters were accounted for with the exception of the mystery woman on the Achievement icon.

The last 5 characters being, Doomsday, Black Adam, Ares, Raven and Female/Unknown.

Of course, Raven and Female/Unknown hasn't been announced yet so maybe its one of those.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I honestly don't see us getting Zatanna and Raven so it will probably be only 1 and most people want Raven even though Zatanna has a good number of fans they just aren't as vocal

Atom I don't think would fit with a fighting game shape change would be hard to pull off unless its sprites (not 100% on this so if I'm wrong plz prove me wrong)

and Mars MMH would be awesome

I thought all 24 characters were accounted for with the exception of the mystery woman on the Achievement icon.

The last 5 characters being, Doomsday, Black Adam, Ares, Raven and Female/Unknown.

Of course, Raven and Female/Unknown hasn't been announced yet so maybe its one of those.
For the last goddamned time, the 24 slot roster is a decoy. This was confirmed a long time ago.

I honestly don't see us getting Zatanna and Raven so it will probably be only 1 and most people want Raven even though Zatanna has a good number of fans they just aren't as vocal

Atom I don't think would fit with a fighting game shape change would be hard to pull off unless its sprites (not 100% on this so if I'm wrong plz prove me wrong)

and Mars MMH would be awesome
I could see us getting them both. I really honestly could. Its not very likely, though.

I think the Atom would fit. A size change is much easier to do than a shape change. They'd only have to make a reduced scale model and not a whole new one. Honestly, anybody I can think of can fit in this game. I could even see them giving him a sword to reference "The Sword of the Atom."

And I know right? I got the idea from seeing a drawing of Miss Martian with a more Roman style costume to her.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Or he didn't want to guarentee anything, so if something went wrong, people wouldn't act like a bunch of 3 year olds throwing hissyfits, as was the case with the Gamestop promotion. lol
It's probably the former. Boon's a magnificent bastard, and we all have some perverted form of Stockholm Syndrome.