What's new

Ideas for changes to Supergirl

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
if thats really youre reason for wanting overhead gone, and not actually because youre most likely trash at blocking it of course lul its just online right, then stop. not gonna cater to a character adjustment because of internet issues get out of here with that
@Basic Stupidity no reason for me to re-write the same stuff Shazy did here. Im starting to think that your posts and your nickname has some common similarities.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yo I'll answer you because I know you, but let's not start another argument.

Of her string I know 5: b12, b2throw, 113, the one that restands and the one that makes her fly.

113 is plus.

The one that restands is safe, but has a gap so perhaps you don't feel like using it.

The string that makes her fly though has no gap, good range and can be cancelled in hoover, from which you can shoot lasers, air dash or teleport. You can either stay safe to build some meter, which you guys complain so much about, or even apply some pressure. This one can actually be thrown around in footsies too, even though I've been told that she had no other option besides b1.

The other Crimson guy said that she had no other string, but I've already found 2, so whatever I guess.
Ok, I'm starting to tire of you trolling this thread. So for the last time, let me pick apart the misinformation one by one:

1) She doesn't have a 113 string. If you knew anything about the character you'd know this.

2) I assume you meant 112. 11 is a HIGH starter. You do not use a high starter in neutral unless it's a footsie string. 11 has no range. It is not a footsie string.

3) Standing 2 is also a high starter. You do not just randomly use high starters when you're next to your opponent.

4) The "String that makes her fly" is f23. It is full punishable on block. You do not get to hover for free on block. You do not "stay safe", because it's unsafe to begin with.

Now if you post yet again repeating the same stuff, I'm just going to delete your followup posts from this thread -- because you're cluttering it with nonsense and general character ignorance. Please stay out of this discussion until you actually know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
if thats really youre reason for wanting overhead gone, and not actually because youre most likely trash at blocking it of course lul its just online right, then stop. not gonna cater to a character adjustment because of internet issues get out of here with that
im not the one that said it was literally useless and still defended it not being changed. I dont understand why youd rather have that gimmick than an actual useful tele but then again your prolly one of those on wifi mashing that ex tele.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
@SaSSolino shazzy and crimsonshadow just replied to you before I could (and not like it havent been covored since page 1, no no...). No offence but your really should put some work in the lab with her and try to understand how you can demolish her out of almost anything she does, because now you have no idea how she plays (or simply pretend that you know the MU which i really doubt).

Pretty much all of those "other strings" you mentioned have been covered since the first pages of this Thread and those are not even safe in most situations.

Hit me up on PSN - we could join the practice and I'll show you all the "she's fine" stuff that you think is sooo good.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
How does it feel to not even be capable of defending your own opinion?
You should ask yourself that, aswell as "when will I stop playing smartass and talking nonsense like suggesting to remove things from character for the sake of removing it". How about you actually take a look trough all the thread pages where I posted and then try to swallow that laughable response you gave me? :)

You should ask yourself that, aswell as "when will I stop playing smartass and talking nonsense like suggesting to remove things from character for the sake of removing it". How about you actually take a look trough all the thread pages where I posted and then try to swallow that laughable response you gave me? :)
I dont understand, you set yourself up for this, you said its useless and so why does it matter if it changes? Its not change for changes sake, changing it would not only help supergirl but it would also make her player base actually try to use her instead abuse her teleport as if its a mixup with their shitty wifi

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
@myri although I don't do it often, I'm not above admitting where I'm wrong. reading that post, maybe I was a little of a dick here to you. I do disagree that they are not the tiny issues that you called them, but maybe its unfair to call it wordplay or whatever when its probably just a clash of perspective. I did at the time think you were just liking that fuckboi's post because you were hating on me, in hindsight maybe I was being the petty one to even read that far into. I'll apologise for my behaviour, and let you carry on

myri

Time Warrior
@myri although I don't do it often, I'm not above admitting where I'm wrong. reading that post, maybe I was a little of a dick here to you. I do disagree that they are not the tiny issues that you called them, but maybe its unfair to call it wordplay or whatever when its probably just a clash of perspective. I did at the time think you were just liking that fuckboi's post because you were hating on me, in hindsight maybe I was being the petty one to even read that far into. I'll apologise for my behaviour, and let you carry on
Thanks, I appreciate that. Apology accepted.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
im not the one that said it was literally useless and still defended it not being changed. I dont understand why youd rather have that gimmick than an actual useful tele but then again your prolly one of those on wifi mashing that ex tele.
bro everyone can read between the lines of your posts you have 80 year old sloth reactions and you play at mcdonalds not our problem sorry

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I feel like most females could learn a lesson from this post in how to admit they were wrong ;)

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I dont understand, you set yourself up for this, you said its useless and so why does it matter if it changes? Its not change for changes sake, changing it would not only help supergirl but it would also make her player base actually try to use her instead abuse her teleport as if its a mixup with their shitty wifi
So now you whine about bad players getting hit by the most punishable and obvious move SG has as an excuse to tell me it's part of SG "problem" and not those ridiculiously bad players who somehow manage to get hit with it while not pressing buttons in neautral. Oh and you added "wifi" as to make these excuses even worse than they already were. Good one.

So now you whine about bad players getting hit by the most punishable and obvious move SG has as an excuse to tell me it's part of SG "problem" and not those ridiculiously bad players who somehow manage to get hit with it while not pressing buttons in neautral. Oh and you added "wifi" as to make these excuses even worse than they already were. Good one.
...and it would make her better...well atleast for good players, maybe not you since you obviously need those gimmicks

Frenzy

Noob
good one, seriously the first time i heard that one...
Youre still not going to address it making her better i see, my suggestion that is.
I'm sorry but could you repeat your suggestion? The only part I remember is making ex teleport a mid, and I don't see how that helps her at all.

I'm sorry but could you repeat your suggestion? The only part I remember is making ex teleport a mid, and I don't see how that helps her at all.
i said make her regular tele a mid and make her ex a mid that launches, you could even speed up the ex tele since it no longer has to wait for players to react to it. This would allow for more consistent teles, more actual hits and punishes for button presses and less gimmicks all around. we cant have this tho because sharp wont be able to get his random tele overhead mix that's is reported by him to be useless however shouldn't be changed.

Last edited:

Frenzy

Noob
The real benefit I see there is speeding up ex teleport(if it were a mid). It could be the solution to her low damage that many people wanted to be higher, because I'd imagine stuff like b12 ex teleport would link. I personally don't care if her damage is buffed. I don't really see too much of a benefit from the regular teleport being a mid.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
good one, seriously the first time i heard that one...
Youre still not going to address it making her better i see, my suggestion that is.
Once you'll make a single valid point and actually gonna try to stand for it without looking like a complete clown - I'll consider about replying to you about anything more SG related. Please carry on.

Once you'll make a single valid point and actually gonna try to stand for it without looking like a complete clown - I'll consider about replying to you about anything more SG related. Please carry on.
Calling my point invalid does not make it automatically invalid. You've got to argue and prove WHY it's invalid first. So far you won't even address it

The real benefit I see there is speeding up ex teleport(if it were a mid). It could be the solution to her low damage that many people wanted to be higher, because I'd imagine stuff like b12 ex teleport would link. I personally don't care if her damage is buffed. I don't really see too much of a benefit from the regular teleport being a mid.
Regular tele could be good for catching button presses and down poke if it was a mid however it's a high and so it goes right over important button presses

Frenzy

Noob
It would be pretty weird to teleport in the range where pokes would be used, don't you think? And if people were doing something like throwing projectiles then the high teleport works well enough for that. Another thing, I don't think supergirl's teleport should even be as big as an issue as people are making it. As someone mentioned, her frames are what makes or breaks her. And right now they are breaking her.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Calling my point invalid does not make it automatically invalid. You've got to argue and prove WHY it's invalid first. So far you won't even address it
Your point(s) are invalid and they have been covored since page 1,2,3 and the rest, by Juggs, CrimsonShadow, me and rest of the SG mains and ppl who actually knows her toolset and MUs in the first place. Nothing you suggested makes any sense nor can be taken seriously. All you did was coming back with more and more cringe worthy replies, including the one where you bitch about bad people getting hit in neutral without pressing buttons. And whats worse - adding "WiFi" connection excuse on top of that as if that has anything to do with the character itself lol. It's not like offline matters aswell, no no.

P.S. Look at any decent SG player doing TP in neutral (or even trying to "mix" with it in between the strings, lmao) and direct me to that footage. Since it's such a great tool I bet you'll find tons footage of Scar/Sonic/Shujinkydink/whatever doing random TPs on opponents who don't press buttons in neutral. Go for it.