What's new

Ideas for changes to Supergirl

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
I would trade tele for damage any day. To be realistic all she needs is to build meter on trait and b123 safe imo.

Wow people are still complaining about TP being "overpowered"? That's adorable.

SG has many problems. Making a move literally useless in exchange for a buff is both hilarious and unrealistic.

Level up scrubs.

B12 shouldn't be safe, it being -7 or -8 would be fine. Then make B123 safe at -5. MB breath should be + and regular extended breath should be -5.

Also, B2 1+3 is absurdly unsafe. And it's not even that good anyway, and you have to MB it to get like 200 dmg. It needs to be at most -8, imo.

Honestly the gaps aren't as big of an issue as her horrible frame data. When you compare her frame data to characters like Aquaman and Superman, it's laughable.

Like, look at AM and SG' B123.

- Aquaman's B123 starts low, is advancing, is PLUS on block, and with MB can combo for 400+.

- Supergirl's B123 starts mid, is advancing, is -9 on block, and it ends with the 3 with no opportunity to extend the combo.

Or look at Superman vs Supergirl.

- Superman's F23 is safe in block (-2) and leads to 400+ damage. His breath is also safe.

- Supergirl's B12 is negative ELEVEN on block, and leads to like 280 damage. Her breath is unsafe unless MB'd.

Even if you buff her frames, she still won't be top 10 because she will still have trouble building meter and doing damage.

What crazy good "gimmicks" or "mixups" does Supergirl have when not in the corner?
I have one :)

I mean she has some, but none are "crazy good".
No definitely not.

But what are the crazy set ups in the corner I'm seeing talked about? I have a few I do but it's pretty F3 cross up or f3 cancel into d1 or something. Haven't figured out how to make the F3 ambiguous or anything much besides that.

No definitely not.

But what are the crazy set ups in the corner I'm seeing talked about? I have a few I do but it's pretty F3 cross up or f3 cancel into d1 or something. Haven't figured out how to make the F3 ambiguous or anything much besides that.
the float set ups are pretty dirty by ending your corner combos into f23 float j1 the j1 can cross up or not depending on the number of reps you did you can also use j2 to cross up