What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Five matches and 2 toasties.

I dont know how some of you getting lots of toasties. I Dashboarded, went back to two player and im still getting zip even with 303.
Try resetting your system like check does.

I had Dan come out and I failed at inputs I put my controller down and lost the ladder match. Rematched and toasty came out again! I lost on purpose to see if it would happen again and it didnt. :mad:

damn i take a nap and y'all fill 2 more pages, lol alright, i'm going to look for baraka. Man this reminds me of mk1-3 when we would all look for specials and fatalities for like half an hour before playing the game at all, lol. That's some good nostalgia.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Do you know how much damage do 29 uppercuts in the corner? 54%, and causes a double wallbounce.

hell no

shang can uppercut mid combo, he'll be fine :p

any luck on sonya's Check? if not i'll look for hers now... then once/if i find that out back to trying to get toasty with shang
i tried again first thing when i got home, he wouldn't pop out. please do her, and shang as well. for sonya i was trying bbd 3/2

jesus christ, i've been doing back to back sonya quick uppercut recovery matches for like 2 hours and i haven't even gotten toasty once and i have to leave to school

what the fuck dan forden, what the fuck

Flagg

Noob
Imagine characters like Cage, KL, and LK that can combo off their X Rays, only to get their full meter back AFTER an X Ray combo.

Flagg

Noob
jesus christ, i've been doing back to back sonya quick uppercut recovery matches for like 2 hours and i haven't even gotten toasty once and i have to leave to school

what the fuck dan forden, what the fuck
When i first started this today, I got two toasties in a row, two matches, then one toastie in about 10 games.

Flagg

Noob
Cyrax reset after xray also......oh God
Forgot about him. Characters like Kano and Skarlet become harder to fight against when they have full meter.

This toasty tech could start changing the way people play if they are fishing for that full meter bonus.

Forgot about him. Characters like Kano and Skarlet become harder to fight against when they have full meter.

This toasty tech could start changing the way people play if they are fishing for that full meter bonus.
lol Dan Forden banned from tournaments.
But seriously, this could change everything if the boost actually does become more part of the metagame. I mean really, Imagine Jax gets you cornered and gets the gracious meter re-fill;
or cage, or sonya, or kabal.
Uppercut combos with rain are bnb's. Imagine him getting that boost constantly.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
lol Dan Forden banned from tournaments.
But seriously, this could change everything if the boost actually does become more part of the metagame. I mean really, Imagine Jax gets you cornered and gets the gracious meter re-fill;
or cage, or sonya, or kabal.
Uppercut combos with rain are bnb's. Imagine him getting that boost constantly.
Doesn't he pop up after Kabals "ay ay ay!" aka b121 occasionally as well? OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH LORDY! But I suppose he builds meter like a beast anyway so not really much bigger of a deal.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
No. What was it?
Boss Rush mode was a secret mode in Shaolin Monks that was finally found a year and a half after the game's release.

I guess it was just called Survival Mode, but I remember the game calling it Boss Rush mode. Fun fact: While looking this up, I ran into a never ending list of CHECK combos for this game >_>

Fun fact: While looking this up, I ran into a never ending list of CHECK combos for this game >_>
One of my final MK vids is an update to all of my MKSM finds. I completely broke down that game in 4 days. Scary.

Can't tell ya enough how much i appreciate you posting that playlist. THANK YOU. Hope you enjoy the MKSM Combo Video in a week or two.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Here is the video for Liu Kang's Toasty Boost
FINALLY a character, I play :D

One of my final MK vids is an update to all of my MKSM finds. I completely broke down that game in 4 days. Scary.

Can't tell ya enough how much i appreciate you posting that playlist. THANK YOU. Hope you enjoy the MKSM Combo Video in a week or two.
I still play through the story from time to time. Cool stuff, can't wait!

I think it's about time for someone to confirm Kratos.

DDF2?

So now we have

FFB4 - Kitana
FFB2 - Liu Kang

Pick a character and try FFB1 and FFB3 with them. In fact, pick a few characters.

Same goes for:

BBD1 - Scorpion
BBD4 - Stryker

Pick a few characters and try BBD2 and BBD3 with them.