What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
jesus christ, i've been doing back to back sonya quick uppercut recovery matches for like 2 hours and i haven't even gotten toasty once and i have to leave to school

what the fuck dan forden, what the fuck
Just out of curiosity, is your game a new version?

JAP

Combo maker
What do you think about another pattern like the position of the character at select screen?
For example scorpion command use the "1" button and he is placed first, next is Liu and use "2".
Some other characters follow this pattern too (kitana & stryker), except sheeva

Can someone try kung lao with "3" and sub zero with "4"?
nope
is not ddf1
is not ddb1
is not ffd3
LOLOLOLOLOL

Rip Torn

JAP

Combo maker
We seem to be closest with Sindel (similar to d,d,d,1 stage fatality), Mileena (similar to roll), Nightwolf (similar to charge), and Quan Chi (similar to skull toss) based on what people have posted about witnessing them.
interesting

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
So if sindel's is DDD1 and its close to her stage fatality, mileenas could be DDD4 because her Fatality is DDD1, since the guy who got it got a a roll it could have been a input bug or something...

some1 test DDD4 xD

EDIT: nope :/

Mileenas Isnt

BBB+4
BBD+4
DBD+4
DDD+4

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Had to read through this to find out how you guys are getting toasty so often... Haven't gotten it once. Just testing with Jade and Sub-zero atm

Update...

Nightwolf - is not FFF4
Nightwolf - is not FFB4

I should of tried FFD4.... oh well

Had to read through this to find out how you guys are getting toasty so often... Haven't gotten it once. Just testing with Jade and Sub-zero atm
Good luck, because i tested Sub Zero for hours and didn't get one single Toasty! to come out....

Update...

Nightwolf - not FFD4
Nightwolf - not BBD4
Nightwolf - not DDB4

All of Nightwolfs so far were...

-FF4
-FFF4
- FFB4
-FFD4
-BBD4
-DDB4

EDIT - also did a DDD3.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Boss Rush mode was a secret mode in Shaolin Monks that was finally found a year and a half after the game's release.

I guess it was just called Survival Mode, but I remember the game calling it Boss Rush mode. Fun fact: While looking this up, I ran into a never ending list of CHECK combos for this game >_>
I knew about that! Survival mode.

Quan - DDD2 no good either

A list of DDD stage fatalities

Nightwolf - DDD block
Mileena - DDD1
Raiden - DDD2
Kabal - DDD4 = I tried this, it doesn't work.
Sindel - DDD1 = works
Kratos - DDD3

So if sindel's is DDD1 and its close to her stage fatality, mileenas could be DDD4 because her Fatality is DDD1, since the guy who got it got a a roll it could have been a input bug or something...

some1 test DDD4 xD

EDIT: nope :/

Mileenas Isnt

BBB+4
BBD+4
DBD+4
DDD+4
Try DDD1,2,3

Some more for Sektor:

-FFB1, FFB3, DDD3, DDD2
-DDF1, DDF2, DDF3

Altogether now: