What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Ill try Sheeva's. Didn't know that was confirmed. I thought there was an extra input in there? (Block or something)
so far (if i remember correctly), sonya, sheeva, stryker, scorpion, liu kang, and kratos toasty boost have been found. kitana's is there but the inputs aren't... known, and when i found sonya's i pushed 1+2+3+4 (i was only trying to figure out the directional inputs, so i figured all 4 buttons at once would help lol), so obviously that's not right. i tried ddb+1234 and it worked, but i haven't tried ddb+1, ddb+2, etc. i think it's ddb2 just because of military stance, but i could be wrong.

also props for finding strykers... dan forden must really be a fan of your combos because he never pops up for me no matter what i do :(

so far (if i remember correctly), sonya, sheeva, stryker, scorpion, liu kang, and kratos toasty boost have been found. kitana's is there but the inputs aren't... known, and when i found sonya's i pushed 1+2+3+4 (i was only trying to figure out the directional inputs, so i figured all 4 buttons at once would help lol), so obviously that's not right. i tried ddb+1234 and it worked, but i haven't tried ddb+1, ddb+2, etc. i think it's ddb2 just because of military stance, but i could be wrong.

also props for finding strykers... dan forden must really be a fan of your combos because he never pops up for me no matter what i do :(
Was hoping somebody could make an updated list. I was gonna ask you about sonyas. I'll do hers tomorrow for you. As long as we got ddb, the rest is easy. Can you confirm that?

So seeing the video and the list from Check... Liu's is ffd2

Kitana obviously is dashing forward then does a jump back kick so there a couple possibilities:

ffb3/4
ffu3/4
Kitana's is definitely looking like ffb3.

If anyone can confirm Liu Kangs. I could have swore i tried ffd2 a while back and it didn't work. Someone please confirm.

I went ahead and recorded Kitana's Toasty Boost. I'm wondering if Hectors hint was to get hit by Xrays to have a better chance of activating it. I let both Kitanas hit each other with their xrays then got it on the following combo after 3 uppercuts.

Next post will be updated with NEW inputs for Kitana's toasty.

Defenestrator posted that video but I am trying to help confirm Lui Kang. It has to end with D2.

I want to try:

FFD2
BFD2
FBD2

maybe even FFFD2 but I can't get ANY toasty's :mad:

If you can't get any toastys, reset the game and you will get it fast. I just sat here for 45 minutes trying to get a second video of Sonya. Got tired of it. Reset the game. Got it on my first combo (post above). I've done it many times tonight. The toasty reset works.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If you can't get any toastys, reset the game and you will get it fast. I just sat here for 45 minutes trying to get a second video of Sonya. Got tired of it. Reset the game. Got it on my first combo (post above). I've done it many times tonight. The toasty reset works.
I just got 3 toasty's in the past 30 min or so after reseting my game (also xbox dashboard update happened).

With Liu Kang I tried:

FFD2
FBD2
BFD2*

None of those worked but *my inputs for BFD2 were obviously bad since I got 2 dragon kicks instead of uppercuts. I'll try some more tomorrow.

wow, sonya's didn't work with any of those? wtf lol... i got it the second time i tried to verify it using ddb1234. did you try all 4 buttons at once?

I just got 3 toasty's in the past 30 min or so after reseting my game (also xbox dashboard update happened).

With Liu Kang I tried:

FFD2
FBD2
BFD2*

None of those worked but *my inputs for BFD2 were obviously bad since I got 2 dragon kicks instead of uppercuts. I'll try some more tomorrow.

Thanks for all your hard work. It's appreciated.

Glad the reset trick worked for ya :)

i think a d3... i can't remember

when i got sonya's the first time, i uppercutted jax out of f413, noticed dan, dashed back, ducked, and for some reason pushed b+1234... i think i was blocking then though, or i just plain didn't see it. when i tried it the second time with quick uppercut recovery i just pushed all the buttons.. i couldn't find a way to get dan to pop up more consistently so i just wanted to see if it would work with those inputs and it did the second/first time, but i don't remember what attack came out

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Check judging from the found toasty boost. It seems that they are mostly 3 inputs and a button.

Also the inputs starts with 2 same directions and then a diff one
For example
Strykers
B,B (2 same directions )D,4

Sheeva
D,D(2 same directions)F,4

Kitana
F,F(2 same directions )B, 4

Notice the pattern?
Maybe it will help

Check judging from the found toasty boost. It seems that they are mostly 3 inputs and a button.

Also the inputs starts with 2 same directions and then a diff one
For example
Strykers
B,B (2 same directions )D,4

Sheeva
D,D(2 same directions)F,4

Kitana
F,F(2 same directions )B, 4

Notice the pattern?
Maybe it will help

Thanks Cat . That does help a lot.

Scorpions is also bbd1, so we have two bbd one's: Stryker and Scorpion (BBD4 and BBD1). To me, the pattern is two more characters have this pattern, but with 2 and 3.

If you want this to move quicker, i suggest posting here which characters you will be trying this for, then report back with your results. Do it, before i start assigning characters to players lol.

Attempting
BBD2. BBD3 = Kabal
FFB3, FFB1, FFD4, = Kabal
DDF2, DDF3, DDF1 = Kabal

Feel free to choose.

i think a d3... i can't remember

when i got sonya's the first time, i uppercutted jax out of f413, noticed dan, dashed back, ducked, and for some reason pushed b+1234... i think i was blocking then though, or i just plain didn't see it. when i tried it the second time with quick uppercut recovery i just pushed all the buttons.. i couldn't find a way to get dan to pop up more consistently so i just wanted to see if it would work with those inputs and it did the second/first time, but i don't remember what attack came out
sounds to me like it was bbd1, or bbd3. If you notice in my video, i already tried bbd4. I'll give sonya one more shot...